I hate you all...

Man, you guys are the worst. Getting ol' whats-his-face banned was a low blow. Now there's nothing entertaining to read, well except for DH's usual self-aggrandizing horse-shit.

You all fucking suck.
  • Trey
  • 07-28-2010, 05:11 PM
who we got a couple people banned now
Don't blame me for getting any fucktards banned...........no sir............blame boardman and tj666............and you are just jealous I did not include you on my thanck list.............that is what you get for fucking off in the rest of the country instead of Houston
you are just jealous I did not include you on my thanck list. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you kidding? I'm proud to be on your other list, the more exclusive "Do Not Service" list.
whose his face?
Are you kidding? I'm proud to be on your other list, the more exclusive "Do Not Service" list. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
But, I can still use you as a reference..............right
tj666??? I like it

and it aint all my fault he crack ferret crazy.........
i thought id be next to be banned honestly but i wasnt even pointed. Not that i know of, maybe they are saving them up to tell me i'm gone? lol
maybe they are saving them up to tell me i'm gone? Originally Posted by subcilla
Thats what they do. They give you 7, 5, 5, 7, 10 back to back and then you're gone.

do they send You a email that You've been pointed?
yes they do
Yes, it's PM and it is as official looking as a court summons.
Brooke knows, Listen to her!
Yes, it's PM and it is as official looking as a court summons. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
thats funny, then i guess im good bc i didnt get a PM like that. i wont be either, im over the drama, done.
good girl