Professional Photos?

Hey!

Can anyone suggest who I should contact to do photos for my website in the buffalo or Rochester area?

Thanks!

Miranda
ben dover did good pics of other girls.
  • oklib
  • 03-01-2017, 08:18 AM
I will second that
I've only see one girl with his photos. Could you guys point me to who else has pictures by him so I can check their showcase out?

Thanks guys!

I will second that Originally Posted by oklib
Paulwantsya . Ed
Paulie girl or Ben. Ben is better IMHO
Message Ben or Paulie I'm sure they'll be happy to direct you to some of their work....
He did SexyGabrielle back when she was in her prime.
James Via is also good, did a lot of Chloegiggles stuff: https://www.facebook.com/jamesviaphotography/
she was in her prime. Originally Posted by jokacz
Using those pics for a few decades may be a decent strategy, they'll be considered antiques whew
  • Eli
  • 03-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Miranda, In Your area I suggest BenDover. He just did a photo shoot at my residence for a young lady. Absolutely lovely shots. Any questions, PM me. Eli
Both Paul and Ben are good! Just my 3 cents!
ben dover did good pics of other girls. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Paulwantsya . Ed Originally Posted by edr1322
Paulie girl or Ben. Ben is better IMHO Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OCD is correct.
Ben is a PRO....
I'm a photo hobbyist with a little bit of knowledge...

Ben can do a super professional shoot with results that can be posted to Glamour Magazines and compete with the best of the best. (Aldo comes to mind).
I can't compete with those guys... and I don't try.
I do a lot of Girl Next Door shoots with the intention of producing.... The Girl Next Door results. It's a specific style that I like to think I'm pretty good at.

Contact me or Ben. We are friends and can both help you out.
Ben can do a super professional shoot with results that can be posted to Glamour Magazines and compete with the best of the best. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Thank you for your endorsement of my thoughts!!