Reviews posting?!

How long does it usually take for reviews to posts to your profile? Is there anyway to speed this up if it's taking several days?

Miranda
cash ...flow issues
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
I would guess 10 unless a mod reviewed ya, then as posted
Posting taint photos often speeds things up.
How long does it usually take for reviews to posts to your profile? Is there anyway to speed this up if it's taking several days?

Miranda Originally Posted by MirandaLeigh
Since no one actually HELPED you...

This is highly variable. Processing reviews is NOT automatic. Many don't understand this. It requires a direct touch by a Mod. So a review might sit for a few days before a Mod can look at it and "approve" it. No matter what others say or imply, these guys are not paid or compensated in any way. They do this on their free time and life may get in the way for some of them (not all of them...for some, this IS all they have in their pitiful lives. But I digress...)

Then it has to be "assigned" to your username, and not all Mods know how to do that. That may take a few more days.

So it is entirely possible that a review may sit for a week until all of this is done. That is not typical, though. 1-3 days is probably average.

If it has been more than a week for a particular review and you are still not seeing it, I would suggest you contact a Mod directly. It may have been assigned to the wrong provider. Otherwise, be patient. Your not gonna score any points with a Mod if you don't give them reasonable time to do what they gotta do.

Thank you so much!
No matter what others say or imply, these guys are not paid or compensated in any way. Originally Posted by rooster
What about the free modtard pussy program? Has that been discontinued? Admin Anal?
Ohhhh.... the humanity!!!!
What about the free modtard pussy program? Has that been discontinued? Admin Anal?
Ohhhh.... the humanity!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Some Mods do get Admin Anal, but Admin is always the pitcher and the Mod is always the catcher.

All "yes" reviews? Loosen up, fix urself a "no". Consider being an Alert for the ultimate boost, this side of bear love! Whew
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Originally Posted by MirandaLeigh
Don't mind him.
He's a troll, just looking for attention
I would guess 10 unless a mod reviewed ya, then as posted Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Since no one actually HELPED you...

This is highly variable. Processing reviews is NOT automatic. Many don't understand this. It requires a direct touch by a Mod. So a review might sit for a few days before a Mod can look at it and "approve" it. No matter what others say or imply, these guys are not paid or compensated in any way. They do this on their free time and life may get in the way for some of them (not all of them...for some, this IS all they have in their pitiful lives. But I digress...)

Then it has to be "assigned" to your username, and not all Mods know how to do that. That may take a few more days.

So it is entirely possible that a review may sit for a week until all of this is done. That is not typical, though. 1-3 days is probably average.

If it has been more than a week for a particular review and you are still not seeing it, I would suggest you contact a Mod directly. It may have been assigned to the wrong provider. Otherwise, be patient. Your not gonna score any points with a Mod if you don't give them reasonable time to do what they gotta do.

. Originally Posted by rooster
mmmmmmm