Newbie's Dilemma

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.. a first timer as well. So it's getting difficult to get to the act. everyone's asking for reference.

What should i do?
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.. a first timer as well. So it's getting difficult to get to the act. everyone's asking for reference.

What should i do? Originally Posted by homer.jr
Are you looking for references for the sake of getting references so you can see someone special that requires them?

If so, go to the local boards in your area and read the forums and ads. Look for "newbie friendly" providers that you like and try them. You might also post something similar to this in the "ISO" (in search of) section of the local board.

If you just want to get laid (and aren't trying to accumulate references for future use), go to eros . com and call girls that interest you. Half of them will see you later that day with little or no screening. Call with confidence, act like you've done it before and they'll assume you have.

Before you do any of the above READ, READ, READ....here and elsewhere particularly threads that deal with issues like dating etiquette and safety (yours and hers) so you don't get ripped off, in trouble or anything else bad.

Welcome to the Board. Hope you enjoy yourself! Make merry, be jolly & spread cheer! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Hi guys,

What should i do? Originally Posted by homer.jr
Providers ask for references to help ensure their safety. If you develop a reputation of disregarding providers' needs regarding safety, that will likely minimize your chances of hobbying successfully in the future. If you don't have references, many providers will require your identity/employment information to verify you. Perhaps stick to "newbie friendly" providers until you get a couple of references. Also, only contact a provider when you are ready to book an appointment and follow that particular provider's screening requirements.