It is time that all guns be banned. 😀 The tree of liberty needs a trimming

• Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 12:38 PM
We are not talking muskets and black powder. The interpretation is incorrect. I don't care about militias. This is 2023. Non-binary's and transgendered are shooting up bars and schools.

Simply stated to ensure that there are no more gun deaths, all guns must be seized and destroyed. There is NO other solution that could prevent any death from a gun. All forms of guns, even if they designed one with a carbon fiber barrel or other material.
All guns, ammunition, all of it must go.

NO MORE GUNS! MILITARY, POLICE, NONE. ALL GONE

It is the best way forward. I am all for it.

GUN
a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise.
and the existing 400 million already on the street?
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 01:12 PM
and the existing 400 million already on the street? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
turn your guns in! they are banned!
I know for a fact the technology exists to identify a weapon you have stored in your home, unless it is in a safe lined with lead. When lead is spotted, into the home they go and see what you are hiding.

STEP 1. Immediate ban on sales of all ammunition.
STEP 2. Immediate closure of all ammunition plants
STEP 3. Get the confiscation started

I am all for it.
And the 4th and 5th amendments?

By the way, I reload a number of different calibers.
turn your guns in! they are banned!
I know for a fact the technology exists to identify a weapon you have stored in your home, unless it is in a safe lined with lead. When lead is spotted, into the home they go and see what you are hiding.

STEP 1. Immediate ban on sales of all ammunition.
STEP 2. Immediate closure of all ammunition plants
STEP 3. Get the confiscation started

I am all for it. Originally Posted by Vulva
And the angry gun owners? There are not enough police to enforce such an order.

Your turn Frick.
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 01:29 PM

Your turn Frick. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Frick... are you going to answer?
  • Tiny
  • 04-08-2023, 02:01 PM

Your turn Frick. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You realize Vulva’s posts are satire and he agrees with you
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 02:05 PM
You realize Vulva’s posts are satire and he agrees with you Originally Posted by Tiny
The only way to end gun deaths is to end guns.
This is a fact. There is no satire here.
TURN IN THE GUNS
There is no place in modern society for GUNS.
  • Tiny
  • 04-08-2023, 02:28 PM
The only way to end gun deaths is to end guns.
This is a fact. There is no satire here.
TURN IN THE GUNS
There is no place in modern society for GUNS. Originally Posted by Vulva
Satire on top of satire. You’re crafty Vulva.

Remember Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing and Ruby Ridge. If the satirical “Vulva Plan” were implemented, they’d look minor league compared to what would come to pass. We’d potentially have open rebellion, like nothing we’ve seen since the Civil War.
We are not talking muskets and black powder. The interpretation is incorrect. I don't care about militias. This is 2023. Non-binary's and transgendered are shooting up bars and schools.

Simply stated to ensure that there are no more gun deaths, all guns must be seized and destroyed. There is NO other solution that could prevent any death from a gun. All forms of guns, even if they designed one with a carbon fiber barrel or other material.
All guns, ammunition, all of it must go.

NO MORE GUNS! MILITARY, POLICE, NONE. ALL GONE

It is the best way forward. I am all for it.

GUN
a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise. Originally Posted by Vulva
If all guns are banned, there is one fact that remains, criminals will still be at large within our communities. Here are some likely scenarios. Home invasions will sky rocket because criminals will feel less threatened by a homeowner who may be able to arm him or her self with a firearm. Car Jackings, Strong Arm Robbery, Armed Robbery with a knife, rape, Burglary. Just about any violent crime statistic will see an increase, not to mention the Government will be armed.America might even be invaded by a foreign country and they'll be armed and that might be overwhelming for our depleted Army to handle without an armed citizenry. So be careful what you ask for you might just get it.
You'll have to come fetch them up. I'm down in Gonzales. I'll put a flag out for ya.

Will keep an out for ya.
You'll have to come fetch them up. I'm down in Gonzales. I'll put a flag out for ya.

Will keep an out for ya.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Gonzales?
"It is time that all guns be banned. �� The tree of liberty needs a trimming"

Well... one dang sure ain't gonna trim a tree with a gun.
Welp... maybe a shotgun with Flechette shells could thin the leaves out a might.

I would not recommend using the Dragon's Breath round as it really fouls up the barrel, but is fun AF to shoot.

But what about bigger branches and stuff? Maybe a M61 Vulcan Cannon could prune it it up might.

But ya know what? Those could all make a heck of a mess and maybe cause tripping hazards. Luckily the Boring Company has a fun little tool for that, but you have to acquire a 14.1 oz propane cylinder separately. Although, they do include cash to cover the cost. Nice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz6aQ7bRL8s

Gonzales? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It's an olde flag dating back to around 400BC. We've been using those flags since 1835 or so. Though we had to have it translated from the Latin "Molon labe", 'cause we don't do Latin round these parts.You can get them at the local Walmart even. "Come and Take It" Printed Polyester 3' x 5' Flag - Gonzales Flag
. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Ok I was just wondering.