Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

In celebration of all things green, and drunk, I present the following for your consideration.

If you're going out to celebrate, do be safe and don't drink and drive dammit! Also, be aware of the many drunks with whom I am certain you'll be sharing the road. :/

I hope you all enjoyed it, and remember to stay safe if you're going to brave the crowds this weekend.
may your day be filled with good luck
I liked my thread better. Now post tits or GTFO! LOL!
In keeping with the theme of Marcus78......

Get Drunk, Get Lucky, Get Naked and just Get Some!!! Think Green...........
HAPPY St. PATTY'S DAY!!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Newer thread of the same topic has been merged with this one.

And...

Orange is symbolic of Irish Protestants while green is symbolic of Irish Catholics. On the Irish flag, there is an orange stripe, a green stripe and a white stripe. The orange is for the Protestants, the green is for the Catholics and the white is for the hope of peace between the two.

I didn't know that about the colors of their flag, dennisrn. I was watching a video today which explained that up until the 1900's, green was actually very unlucky to most Irish people. I don't know if it's true or not, and I find a few sources saying it's true, and a few saying it's complete bullshit.
Thanks for all the pics guys! I know that all those hotties really were from Ireland, because my dick size was "Dublin"!