Corona virus impact ?

I know that in the hobby there have always been risk involved. With the advance of this virus, what added safety precautions do you suggest. I personally have not had any visits with anyone in over a month. I live in a very rural area and have been self isolating as much as possible. I still work as my job is on the critical list. I wash often and use hand sanitizer regularly.
Are motels still open in the panhandle for incalls? What are some of the things you are doing for added protection during a visit? Ladies, what would make you feel safer upon first meeting? I am hoping this is a short lived experience and a vaccine is found quickly. Ladies, I know that this is hurting you with loss of clients. Would love to hear you thoughts.
The only strange I'm getting is my left hand. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm dying to see temptress. When this Corona shit is over I'm milk on some big ass titties....lol!
I will be 80 in November, if I live that long so I really hope this is short lived, if you know what I mean...
The only strange I'm getting is my left hand. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm dying to see temptress. When this Corona shit is over I'm milk on some big ass titties....lol! Originally Posted by laloverboy
I hope you are using hand sanitizer when you are done so your right hand is not affected.
Plus, some guys might not have money to play-around with as much since most non-essential businesses are closed, and some guys might not be getting that steady paycheck anymore.

I was actually going to see someone Saturday night, but I had the sniffles over the weekend, so I cancelled because I didn't want to risk getting someone sick.
I’m self quarantining rn actually Bc of it. I have older people in my family and some older clients and I can’t take the risk of hurting them. Even though I’m unsure how long this will last, I do hope it comes to an end soon idk how long I can go with out having any fun ~
Hey beautiful, stay safe.
NLN, I do respect your decision to think and act selflessly.

Hopefully, this will be over soon.
Thanks for your input and advice. Hope this is over soon and things get back in normal. We all have to make our on decisions and I know loss of income for many makes things challenging. I personally have stopped any visits. This is what I believe is best for myself. Wishing everyone the best in these times we are going through. Hope this doesn't get worse in the panhandle. Best of luck to everyone.
I hope this is over soon, im tired of hearing prepay please...