UTR scarlett

Anyone have a good working number for Scarlett
I have a few different ones but no answer.
Any help would be great
You should read the last review or two. Lots of drama and desperation. I'd be very wary, especially with said persons history. Hope to see another positive review of her. So good luck.
She flaked on me one time, and that is enough for me.

She gave me her street in Troy and I drove down half-hour, then silence. Never picked up, never texted back to reach out, then or later - nothing!

It was clear before I left my house that I was heading down there to see her. I saw no reason for her to do that, and so I never forgave her for that.

Given that, I would no longer trust her for anything.
You should read the last review or two. Lots of drama and desperation. I'd be very wary, especially with said persons history. Hope to see another positive review of her. So good luck. Originally Posted by Meridien
Thanks man. I have seen a few scketchy reviews by her and I have one myself. But bro she has the best head around and it’s hard to forget about it. Hope she gets her act together soon
Ya she is a great fuck......I mean one of the best in the area and yes her head game........holy shit best ever!! Too bad she has started playing games and not being reliability anymore. First Scarlet, then Vic........all the good ones are dropping off my to do list very quickly!
Yea it sad. (Staff edit The Dr) life take over
I've seen her somewhat recently. Staff edit The Dr I don't want to get into too much detail, but just wanted to throw that out there.
I think this is what she tells everyone to get more money and it a excuse to be a complete mess