THANKS YALL---and why I love eccie!

I love my eccie family! Yall are so awesome!

I had an unofficial "party" on Bourbon yesterday.....it was a blast!!!!

Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday here!!!!

I want to say a VERY special thank you to Lolita{yes you are lovely} & her date.....RickforFun{such a sweet sweet handsome gentleman with a great smile}..........NShoreGeorge{w hat can I say,except YOU my friend are HOT and a real treasure}..........Heidi{my sexy "shy" girl}.............JazzmineRaye {wow what an afterparty...lol}....... the "cute as hell" bar DJ guy{you know who you are...lol}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Even though I said "no gifts"...I recieved some very "thoghtful" gifts.....thanks guys!!!

{I can't wait to wear my choker ....... & i can't wait to hang my new skeleton in my playroom}
Dallas if anyone deserves a good time it was you. I am glad your celebration was fun!!!!
Daymmmnnn Sounds like I left co Early..... My companion was getting a headache from the Rap ish music.

Agreed that our sweetie Dallas has almost become the online Dorm Mom for ladies and gents...
Thanks Dee
I am sorry I was not able to make it...you know how the mom thing goes lol! Some things just cant seem to get a tiny vacation...but Ill make it up to ya next time I see you sweetcheeks!