Hot Ticas in Costa Rica

This is what I notice when I experience in Costa Rica, I notice that the REAL hot Chicas are not GFE, they're all business. I had only 4 dates but did go w/7 guys n the facts are all the same. This is just a suggestion from my experience:

all the Ticas at the Del Rey in San Jose & the ladies in Jaco IMO is pretty dam hot a rating b/t 7-10. yes there are some unfuckable ones but for the majority is pretty hot.

Bad Tica:
1) hot girl hanging w/a group 2-4 chicas, all 4 is hot, U come over n say "hello" n ask how much, they will say 200, u say 80, they say 100. done, lets go, this is Claudia, my 1st experience @The Del Rey
2) when u walk to the hotel they go ahead of u like if they just wanna fuck n get the hell out of there. this is the 1st bad sign in my experience, than they dont wanna talk to u(2nd sign) that much anymore bc they know ur doing it w/them after paying the $20-35 fee for the hotel, get to the room, she head straight for the bathroom, wash, come out naked, & ask for the $ money up front,(3rd sign) than the condom comes on for cbj, than its a rush me to cum BS...out of my experience 3/4 was good.

Good Tica:
1) she stands w/a friend or by herself, U walk by she says hello & start to conversate w/U, not getting straight to the business, small talk, u ask how much, she says 100, done, lets go...1st good sign, she Holds ur hand, give u a lil kiss, take her time(this was Jamie@The Del Rey)once at the hotel she lfk u, pay for the fee, get into the elevator, she makes out w/me, dfk and touching her breast.
2) get to the room, she continues to kiss U, ask to go to the bathroom, ask to use ur mouthwash, she comes out n ask u to lay down n begin her massage, just wearing her thong
3) she dont fake it, I freaking hate fakers...such BS

Jamie was one hot Tica too.

I had a similar experience for a Bad Tica in Jaco, i left her walking to the hotel, I split back to Beatle Bar & found Camilla(the <3 of my life) I still taste her in my mouth, wanna go back so bad.

for those of U that havent experience Costa Rica...U NEED TOO! BEST HOBBY TIME OF MY LIFE.
Well stated.

The trick is to identify the ones who just only business who want to get your leche and out the door ASAP.

Finding an inexperienced girl who may be doing this thing underneath the radar on a part time basis is the way to go.

Always negociate so there are no surprises.

Pura Vida!

SF
Somebody is a newbie. Welcome to Pura Vida, next time take an experienced wingman to show you the ropes. YouTube "CubaDave" and watch his videos.
I stay away from the Pro's and look for the single Mother or single lady who is looking to make ends meet each month. Living here gives me the advantage as it take time to find and gather the information needed.
The amateurs will give you that true GFE experience compared to the Pro for a fraction of the cost. I usually will spend anywhere from 10,000 Colones ($20) up to 30,000 Colones ($60 for a super hot Chica with great service) but no more and that includes until I am finished no matter how long.
Once you get to know the locals it is easy and they even come looking for you once the word gets around, and they do talk!
Well said hobbie!

SF