Fleshlight?

So I’ve been toying with the idea of purchasing one. I know nothing will ever be better than having the real thing, but I’m looking into it to enhance my stamina. Seems that the older I’ve become, the faster I’m bringing myself to climax when having sex. Funny thing is that I can last a lot long when I’m getting a blow job. Not sure how or why that is, but that’s how it’s been lately. Anyone out there have any experience with fleshlight, and would it be worth it?

EW
I've had a few and the warming rod. Cold rubber never did it for me as far as stamina goes, the older I get the longer it takes me to cum.
Why not just take matters into your own hands?
I lasted 14 seconds.
The fleshlight IS better than a vagina—the sensation is incredible. It is what the aliens use when they abduct humans to collect our semen.
However, after fucking it a dozen times, it was old hat.
Still, that’s about $8/fuck and they have four or five texture patterns.
I say: do it.
Some guys on here have extolled its virtues in the past. Check Coed and ML discussion forums (i.e., search "Fleshlight") and you will find positive discussions of their experiences with fleshlight.

Some are very strong proponents as it is much less expensive than scheduled sessions. However, don't think the ladies need to worry about their business though. Just saying...
Once I fins the right company or PR person to start manufacturing and selling my first swing design (yes I have several more designs in my head), then I'm going to pitch them better materials for the fleshlight. Hehe,let's just say they was some balls!
It's definitely a good toy. Gets the job done and all.

My gripe about it is the maintenance. The last thing I want to do after playing with myself is wash out a rubbery floppy vagina.
It's definitely a good toy. Gets the job done and all.

My gripe about it is the maintenance. The last thing I want to do after playing with myself is wash out a rubbery floppy vagina. Originally Posted by jaded_and_illfated
Use a rubber. 😁
  • sydmo
  • 12-22-2017, 07:02 AM
over the last few years, I've purchased couple of them, the first one out of curiosity. I ended up throwing them away, they were so fuckin awesome I quit seeing the Ladies out of convenience alone They're addicting as hell