Adrienne Star

got a call from her out of the blue...anybody seen her recently....don't know why she kept my number...went over to Indy's didn't see any ads...is she utr now?
To my knowledge she has either been retired or UTR since she supposedly got nabbed a couple years ago (maybe 3 years ago) but I haven't heard her name anywhere since.
She's around. Don't think she's looking like she used to tho.
She's around. Don't think she's looking like she used to tho. Originally Posted by bambino
She looks pretty much the same from a chance meeting in a store. I never had the pleasure of bcd, but she was on my to do list before her absence on the scene.

She looks happy for what it's worth.
I saw her out in public a couple months ago. She looks the same as she always did.
I saw her out in public a couple months ago. She looks the same as she always did. Originally Posted by Big Stig
She was a favorite of mine. A whoremonger friend of mine had lunch with her a few months ago. Said she didn't look to good. WTF do I know. Hope she is doing well.
she loved to take naps at the strangest times
she loved to take naps at the strangest times Originally Posted by chizzy
Like you don't?
I want to say I saw her maybe a year ago? Was contacted out of the blue as well.

She mostly looked the same, however, at that particular time, she had one of her fingers all bandaged up. Supposedly cut it? Someone mentioned possible extracurricular activities? But I didn't seem to notice much out of the norm.

I realize my hofo is long out of date, but for what its worth, she was just like she used to be a year ago anyways.