Has This Happened to You?

I am sure this is not too common but who knows.

I was recently traveling overseas and was going through the Frankfurt Germany airport and had a long layover. So I decided to go hang out in the lounge and grab something to eat and drink.

While there I was facing the entry door and in walks the nice looking blond hair girl. The more I stared at her the more she looked as if I had seen her before. I also noticed that she was looking at me sometimes.

So after about 30 minutes of racking my brain I finally realized where I had seen her before.

I was in Moscow a few years ago and had some downtime so I got to searching online and found me a playmate. Called her up and BAM she was at the hotel in about 2 hours. Had a great time with her and we got very kinky.

So yep this was the same girl. Tried to look up the website she had but it is taken down now.

So then I see her staring at me again and she started walking toward me. Yep that was her and she also remembered me. Go figure.

We chatted for a bit and I finally ask her if she was still in the business. She said she was not and had actually met someone a couple years ago and was set to be married soon. She said she was traveling to meet friends on vacation.

I did not bring anything up about it again and we had a nice chat and then our own ways.

Of course if she was still in the game I would have mentioned - Oh by the way there is a hotel right outside the door. HEHEHEHE

Has this happened to you before?
the fact you ran into her in a totally different country like that at an airport was pretty crazy. what are the odds of that?
I have never had it happen before until now.

So yea Crazy.