Ashley Madison Hacked

Heard it this morning on k lb j radio. 36 million account exposed. Watch the news ladies & gents.
Didn't that happen like a month ago? Any new updates on whether they released any names or info?
they've released the names and emails and profiles now
Well I suppose the advantage to 36 million accounts being exposed is the odds are pretty slim of anyone you know coming across your profile.
Now once a searchable database has been created then that's a whole different matter.
Well I suppose the advantage to 36 million accounts being exposed is the odds are pretty slim of anyone you know coming across your profile.
Now once a searchable database has been created then that's a whole different matter. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Agreed. But I thought it worth mentioning especially since I am so tempted to go there to find a fuck buddy.

This morning's announcement helped me with my mission to become way more anonymous before joining that site.
It's searchable now, FYI.
It's searchable now, FYI. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It sure is. They are setting up search sites on names, emails, phone numbers, etc. Should get interesting! BTW, they have already found over 36,000 government emails being used for the site. Now that's really dumb given how easy it is to get an anonymous email from Google or Yahoo or hotmail or etc.

Sifu
It sure is. They are setting up search sites on names, emails, phone numbers, etc. Should get interesting! BTW, they have already found over 36,000 government emails being used for the site. Now that's really dumb given how easy it is to get an anonymous email from Google or Yahoo or hotmail or etc.

Sifu Originally Posted by sifupsi
Once again proving that there is only enough blood to run one head at a time...
this is gonna get good !! johns never share real life info with hookers !!!
^^^^^^LMAO. Now that's funny!

this is gonna get good !! johns never share real life info with hookers !!! Originally Posted by glade55
Lol I do .. I have nothing to fear from them, I'm not married
  • Toyz
  • 08-19-2015, 09:06 PM
Finally...thin this shit out and make you married guys fuck what you're stuck with and leave the rest for us single guys....as it should be.

I TOLD you Jesus was a monger. Thank you monger Jesus.
Why anyone would ever provide personal info to a site that's entire premise is cheating on your spouse is beyond me.

In what distorted universe would that info ever be secure?

If you bother to read the fine print they still retain the right to sell your info whether or not they ever get hacked.
One wonders how long it will be until P411 suffers the same level of hack and information outing
One wonders how long it will be until P411 suffers the same level of hack and information outing Originally Posted by RouterJockey
P411 even recommends that you use a disposable email and payment method.
They supposedly eliminate all RW screening info once you have been screened but of course there is no knowing how much truth there is in that considering the nature of the industry to begin with.