Provider: Shelby20
Phone: 903-809-9481
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.sugardaddytoday.com/memb...p?MemID=152677
City: South Fort worth
State: Texas
Address: The Cat hideout
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, got some cum in her mouth, spitting and rinsing, eating that kat, a finger in her butt, plain old catholic fucking, after a little persuasion blessing her turd shooter with my seed.
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: 200 + 40
Hair Color and Length: Long dirty blond.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" with dirty blond hair, nice pussy with a little fuzz, small ass that just needs to be fucked, small tits.
Recommendation: Yes but she is flaky as hell and hard to schedule with.
epic.. fucking epic.

I imagine it's hard to keep a straight face while writing your reviews. 2 bills for a moco girl, damn.

Excellent review as usual! Always entertaining and informative.
I imagine it's hard to keep a straight face while writing your reviews. 2 bills for a moco girl, damn.

Originally Posted by mrredcat43
2 bills plus 40 but it wasn't the moco quicky. I have a feeling that there are times a many that she will take less for more.
Wonderful review WOMBMATE!
Man... you must be the new pope!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA
This girl is claiming that all of this is a lie and the amount listed is nowhere close enough to seal the deal with her. Take that for what it's worth.
I texted to see if she wanted to meet and she ranted that 7 strangers have contacted her due to lies on the Internet.
Lol... and of course, SOMEONE shared the ros...
I believe the cat!
It is all about having game. You can read he worked her. For thise assholes with no skills... it will never happen (hint)
You just have to be able to read the hoe.

Who's the dip shit that read the ROS to her?
$2/minute that's a nice find cat...

Bad Cat..Bad Cat!!!

Lol...just kidding...great job on that starfish!

Imma little jealous!!
This girl is claiming that all of this is a lie and the amount listed is nowhere close enough to seal the deal with her. Take that for what it's worth.
I texted to see if she wanted to meet and she ranted that 7 strangers have contacted her due to lies on the Internet. Originally Posted by houstonguy

How did she know that "this" existed unless you shared it with her or confirmed it for her? Just curious.