Heavy

Anyone get poor treatment/performance from a provider because of your weight? As a younger/heavy guy who's just now getting started in this I have apprehension sometimes, any advice (besides run fatty lol)
Oh, honey... I don't know about other women, but I do not judge anyone based on their physical appearance. It's all about the heart and mind with me. I'm sure there are some that are intimidated by a heavier man, but for me it's just more to love
There are some awesome ladies out there who will treat for who you are and not how you look. I have met some awesome ladies and they have all treated me like size was not an issue. And those who know me know Im not small. So those ladies that have treated me like a King thank you very much
My advice tell them up front and I think you will find for the most part not an issue and something they dont even care about. Just treat them right.
I'm a large fellow also. I've had the best times with ladies that are a bit more mature. I find them to be more worldly or at least been around the block a few times. The younger ladies seem to be initially more distant. If they are receptive to reciprocity, I often find their hands holding my ears for a great deal of our later sessions.

One issue has been the basic laws of physics - 300lbs of male carefully inserted into a 120lb female often results in massage table/bed moving across the room until stopped by a wall.
Many of the ladies on eccie, based upon my experience, are YMMV anyway.

To that end, there are also many equal opportunity providers as well. My advice to you would be to ask a provider if they have issues with weight to one you may be interested in seeing, before going to see her.

There are a number of ladies Ive seen on here that like large fuzzy man peaches like myself. Im not overly round, just large all around. (6'4", stocky) Some of them like being held by us because it makes them feel safe. (so im told)
I love a bigger man!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother......Hollies

And, of course, from the Beat-boys:

She's so "dum dum dum dum-de-dum" heaaaaaavveeeeeee!!!

heh heh heh
I dont judge or make a decision based on weight...as long as you practice good hygiene. And THAT goes towards tall, short, overweight or skinny!
Id take an overweight clean man over a perfect looking hard bodied man with rotting teeth and sweaty balls anyday!!
I love a bigger man!!! Originally Posted by alecia
Wish I had talked to you more the other night.
My balls only get sweaty AFTER we play.
There are some awesome ladies out there who will treat for who you are and not how you look. I have met some awesome ladies and they have all treated me like size was not an issue. And those who know me know Im not small. So those ladies that have treated me like a King thank you very much
My advice tell them up front and I think you will find for the most part not an issue and something they dont even care about. Just treat them right. Originally Posted by kend61
You are a sweet heart, how could we not treat you like a King? I love big guys too
Big guys are awsome ! I have had some of my best sessions with larger guys. The only thing i ask is that your clean and as Lacy said that goes for all guys not just larger ones.

* lol * My bed is already against the wall so it wont be going any where.

Im not young but im not old either (im 27) and i know that when i was growing up that my parents always thaught me that you treat others the way that you would like to be treated. I still stick to that to this day , its not my place to judge anybody for any reason. Ill leave that up to the man upstairs to do.
You are a sweet heart, how could we not treat you like a King? I love big guys too Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'll have to remember that - RF likes BIG guys like me
Lol.

Its plenty of providers out there who love bigger men. Plus I love their hugs, they always scoop me up and hug tight. I love big men.