Doin’ the Hustle; Harry H circa 1973

35 North backed up late last night, detoured Harry Hines. Holy Cow! 100+ street walkers! Tall ones, short ones, big ones, and little ones. Business on HH is a bumping! Looked like 1973 down there. The cars pulling in and out of parking lots like sharks in a feeding frenzy.
Glad you enjoyed yourself Charley Brown lol
No Fuzz?
Probably is, I don’t imagine most of them can afford razors.

No Fuzz? Originally Posted by CG2014
Fuzz as in Five-O as in the Po Po as in The Man as in the Police
  • Caleb
  • 05-16-2019, 04:07 PM
Probably is, I don’t imagine most of them can afford razors. Originally Posted by pistol shot
LMAO!!
35 North backed up late last night, detoured Harry Hines. Holy Cow! 100+ street walkers! Tall ones, short ones, big ones, and little ones. Business on HH is a bumping! Looked like 1973 down there. The cars pulling in and out of parking lots like sharks in a feeding frenzy. Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown
What cross streets? Near strip clubs? Went by there month or so ago and say a few but not a lot ... kinda funny in their stilettos and revealing clothes trying to navigate uneven sidewalks as well as tall grass to the side.
I remember being a young (22) naive out of towner in 1978, staying at the Circle Inn on NW HWY and HH during training. I didn't have a car, so I walked to nearby restaurants for dinner, usually east. That area was not bad during the evening at that time. One time, I decided to walk north on HH, and immediately got propositioned at a hotel by a hooker. I didn't have the $$, and really wasn't interested in her looks. I decided to return and head east.
35 North backed up late last night, detoured Harry Hines. Holy Cow! 100+ street walkers! Tall ones, short ones, big ones, and little ones. Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown
Glad you enjoyed yourself Charley Brown lol Originally Posted by Souper
in case some get the wrong idea, Charlie didn't enjoy all of them, his cash ran out after StreetWalker #64
I remember being a young (22) naive out of towner in 1978, staying at the Circle Inn on NW HWY and HH during training. I didn't have a car, so I walked to nearby restaurants for dinner, usually east. That area was not bad during the evening at that time. One time, I decided to walk north on HH, and immediately got propositioned at a hotel by a hooker. I didn't have the $$, and really wasn't interested in her looks. I decided to return and head east. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Reminds me of an old joke:

An elderly gent comes to Glasgow from the farm once a year to shop for things he can only get in the city. He’s walking down the street on the way back to his inn from the pub they told him was fairly economical. Suddenly, a wee lass with a thick Glaswegian accent propositions him from a dark doorway.

"Do ye want super sex?"

"Well" says the old farmer. "I donna know. What kinna soup is it?"
Reminds me of an old joke:

An elderly gent comes to Glasgow from the farm once a year to shop for things he can only get in the city. He’s walking down the street on the way back to his inn from the pub they told him was fairly economical. Suddenly, a wee lass with a thick Glaswegian accent propositions him from a dark doorway.

"Do ye want super sex?"

"Well" says the old farmer. "I donna know. What kinna soup is it?" Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Yeah, being young and just off the turnip truck I was thinking that if I accepted the lady's proposal, I may have had a run in with an unfriendly pimp and make the news up in Yankee land. My parents would not be proud.
Fuzz as in Five-O as in the Po Po as in The Man as in the Police Originally Posted by CG2014
Pig in the weeds.
If you're that hard-up, good luck.

Those kind of acquired issues down below can be life-long.
I remember back in the 90s the girls drove around on Harry Hines. You’d be sitting at a red light and a girl would pull up and ask if you wanted a date. Sometimes they would flash their tits.
Uh, yeah....it was a joke. As in humor, as in sarcasm as in making a funny.

Fuzz as in Five-O as in the Po Po as in The Man as in the Police Originally Posted by CG2014