Oh2 verified

How do u get verified on OH2?
Iirc, you must have two verified companions vouch for you after you’ve signed up. They have to be ladies who will confirm they’ve had a session with you.
Double post.
Been out of the hobby for a while....bad time to get back. Eccie is a ghost town. Someone help a brother out....where do I go?
You guys can all come to me I'm verified everywhere almost plus I'm newbie friendly I have alternative ways of verifying your safety and integrity
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Look for provider you've visited before or check the ads for one that you want to visit.
Look for provider you've visited before or check the ads for one that you want to visit. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep, BLM nailed it.

I went through the process just this morning. I signed up at OH2 & messaged Blonde Barbie (BB) and CK1942, requesting a vouch from BB.

BB replied a few hours later and vouched for me. She also texted me to let me know that she's vouched for me. So simple and easy.
I know a lot of ECCIE members think that two provider vouches are needed to become verified on OH2. I know there's some confusion about this issue.

I confirmed with CK today that one provider vouch is sufficient to become verified at OH2. The lady vouching for you has to be a verified independent provider. She can't be an AMP gal or an unverified Listcrawler gal.

The provider vouch will last for 90 days. After that, you have to become re-verified by sending another provider vouch to CK.

I only had one provider vouch for me and that was enough for CK to verify me on OH2. So I speak from experience. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the OH2 verification process.
Does a provider have to get two verified guys to vouch for her in order to get Verified Companion status? Maybe that’s why I thought it had to be two ladies vouching for a new guy. Or maybe the rules changed. Or I’m confusing it with the P411 companion verification process.

So many new rules...who can keep it straight?