About the Halloween Party

I know that it was a long thread and some may have missed my last post because I'm still getting requests.

I am sooo sorry but I have to cancel it. As I said there, I have surgery tomorrow and am concerned I won't be up and around by then. I'm truly sorry to disappoint but it was unavoidable.

I am throwing a birthday party for Roxanne Nov.3 though and would love y'all to join if you can. The theme is Trashy 80's.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Can't wait to see the new tata's.. wish you a speedy recovery as well.. I was looking forward to meeting a few of you at the party but always next time! oxox Krissy
Good luck with the boob surgery, Max. Hope all goes well
GOOD LUCK let us know how it goes!
Although we havent yet met I just want to send out my best wishes and a speedy recovery.
I hope all goes well with your surgery and that you have a quick recovery. Be well soon!
Max,

Certainly understandable about the unfortunate timing.... sorry we are going to miss the costume party.

Glad to hear your surgery was successful and that you are on the road to a full recovery.

Can't wait to see your new, er, um.....assets......

Best wishes for a speedy recover and the much anticipated "unveiling"......

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Best wishes on speedy recovery from a successful surgery!
As Nurse Roxanne, I will say she is doing great and healing well. I unwrapped them the day after surgery per Doctors orders to give them a sponge bath and I must say they are looking VERY nice!
glad to hear she doing so well. hope she returns soon. give her my best wishes for a safe, speedy, and pain free recovery
Hope everything goes well sweetie. i am going to miss u
Hope you feel better!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery as well!
Hugs & Kisses
I echo all the sentiments! I hope you and your new 'gurlz' are doing great.

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to meeting your gurlz.

We all hope for a speedy recovery.