Screening info for a new provider?

Looking into seeing a new provider and they asked for my screening info. Now since they are new to the hobby, are they looking for referrals and if so, will other providers be willing to confirm to a provider that is new?
I would assume that is what the new provider wants; 2 references. As to whether the references will respond to a new provider...who knows.

There are some providers that won't even provide references to known providers.

Let us know how it goes, and how the new girl TCB.

Thanks
Will as long as the new provider is willing to show proof that she is a legit provider (i.e. webpages or advertising) or maybe she is working with a more experienced lady that does her screening for the time being until the new lady is established.
Like I said you can always use me as a ref....All she has to do is look me up to know I am very legit
Oh, I was planning to .. I guess my question then is what does she need to prove to you that she is legit before you tell her I'm okay? I mean I guess it doesn't matter either way since it would just be a screen name.
  • Joan
  • 03-14-2012, 12:14 AM
I hate contributing to the general forums.. But ...FUCK YES, don't be afraid to give ref's, a sample of blood! even....LOL