Sarahlynn NCNS

Well I'm new to the Arkansas board, but I've been a member of this site for quite some time. I hate that my first post here is negative, but I feel like this is something that other members should know. I researched Sarahlynn and did not see anything I construed as negative, so I decided to make an appointment last week. She notified me a couple of hours before saying she couldn't make the appointment and had, what I viewed, as a legit reason. I scheduled another appointment Tuesday for 8pm that evening. She text me at 6:30 asking if I was able to make that time. I responded right away saying yes I could. I left for Fayetteville at 7:30 and as I approached I called to get the exact location. No answer. I then pulled over and text her asking where I should go and never got a response. I waited for over 30 minutes, sending another text and still nothing. As of Wednesday night, I have yet to hear from her giving a reason for standing me up. All I can say is, thank God for Ginger who saw me on short notice so the night was not wasted.

I just wanted to make people aware of this situation. If you schedule with Sarahlynn, do so at your own risk. Again, sorry my first post has to be something like this.
I would like to add that I've had BigTex prescreened for some time, but that we just weren't able to align our schedules until last night.

BigTex, I feel your pain---I've had 3 NCNS's in the past 2 days. I hate that! How can people be so inconsiderate of others and their time?? I'll definitely be putting up alerts on the guys that did it to me. I think you did the right thing bringing attention to your situation, as well.

It's just not right to leave someone hanging like that!

I'm sure glad we were finally able to meet, BigTex... I had a blast!
Hate that for you bigtex. We've all experienced that at some point in time when visiting an area. It always pays to have a "Plan B" when you're traveling. And Ginger is no "B" player. Glad you got to meet her.
[quote=Ginger Doll; I've had 3 NCNS's in the past 2 days. I hate that! How can people be so inconsiderate of others and their time?? I'll definitely be putting up alerts on the guys that did it to me. I think you did the right thing bringing attention to your situation, as well.

It's just not right to leave someone hanging like that! [/quote]

Hope the rest of your week goes better, Ginger. Maybe they get scared they can't handle all the good things you had planned for them!
Thanks, Tuck. You always know what to say to make a girl feel better!
  • bndm
  • 05-10-2012, 09:07 PM
That doesn't sound like Sarahlynn, but I'm sorry that happened to you.

I can sympathize with that. It sucks to get stood up like that, and it takes a good customer out of play for any other lady you would have seen (other than in this case where you were able to hook up with the amazing Ginger).

I am VERY careful about scheduling with the ladies. My work schedule is very variable, and I typically try to get an idea of her availability on a given day and let her know that I'll call closer to the time (and hope she's still available). I risk losing out on my desired time rather than booking a lady's time knowing there's a good chance I might have to cancel with little warning. Rarely, a provider might find this annoying, but I figure it's better than seeming like a jerk for setting up a firm date and then having to back out without a courteously long enough lead time.

Sadly, not everyone is as considerate.

B
Ginger,
Maybe they were afraid your gun was bigger than theirs and backed out....jus sayin....LOL
Sorry this happened to you bigtex, had a NCNS myself today. NCNS's IMHO show a lack of respect for the client's time or that the lady has so much money she doesn't mine. I would rather get a cancellation than a NCNS. Glad you could visit with Ginger, she is truly a doll and a helluva provider.
Everyone has had this happen to them (or will have it happen to them). It's happened to me and it sucked. I think you reported it in a very truthful and respectful way. You were not overly harsh or vengeful with your intent. You just stuck to the facts of the situation. She caused you some inconvenience, by not being careful/respectful of your time. Occasionally, there is a good reason, but sadly and more often, it's just apathy or bad manners. A few times, it's just a mistake or confusion between clients, but one would think that she would have contacted you by now to offer an explanation if this were the case. Glad you were able to salvage your evening with the lovely Ginger.