Safety

I always thought STDs could be transmitted during oral sex. Why are hobbyists so concerned about BBFS but not BBBJ or DATY?
Hey Abe, more importantly, your movie was just too long and drawn out. Great acting but it could have been edited much better. I fell asleep twice and it took me three days to finish it.
Hey Abe, more importantly, your movie was just too long and drawn out. Great acting but it could have been edited much better. I fell asleep twice and it took me three days to finish it. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Plus, I couldn't ever figure out how he had time to kill all those vampires.
Back on topic....Here is the information regarding getting an STD from oral sex. I am including the web page and an excerpt from that page. First the excerpt:

Although oral sex is a relatively low-risk activity, particularly when compared to vaginal or anal sex, it is possible to transmit HIV through oral sex. Using latex or polyurethane condoms, female condoms, or dental dams is an effective way to reduce your chances of contracting the virus when engaging in oral sex. If you don't choose to use protection for oral sex, you should know that the risk of HIV transmission increases if the person performing the act has cuts or sores in his/her mouth, if ejaculation takes place in the mouth, and if the individual receiving oral sex has any other sexually transmitted diseases. The risk is primarily for the person performing the oral sex. Unless a partner has significant amounts of blood in his/her mouth, such as from dental surgery, oral sex is unlikely to expose the receptive partner to HIV.

and the link: http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm

I hope that this gives you some insight into why so many feel that oral sex is relatively safe.
Plus, I couldn't ever figure out how he had time to kill all those vampires. Originally Posted by addict
True. A sure way to get an STD is from a vampire.

Abe, have you been tested?
Plus, I couldn't ever figure out how he had time to kill all those vampires. Originally Posted by addict
That's funny!!

TM
Let's stick to the OP's topic. Thread hijack has become so common that it is difficult for a thread to carry through with relevant info.

Torito
I always thought STDs could be transmitted during oral sex. Why are hobbyists so concerned about BBFS but not BBBJ or DATY? Originally Posted by AbrahamLincoln
Honestly Abe, you would think they would be concerned with anal sex, a very high risk activity.
Though no definitive statitics have been obtained about transmittal rates of oral sex, it is well documented you can give and receive just about any STD through oral sex. Though no proven rates, CDC says chances are small but real.

As has been said before the only truly safe sex is no sex. Not much fun is it?