BP Courtney took the money and ran

Courtney who has had some good reviews has become a thief. On 5/1/13, she had me meet her at a hotel near 635 and Coit. When I got there she said she needed money for a room so I gave her $60. She took off with my money and I never heard from her again. I put information in a review so you can go there for more detail. It seems I am not the only one she has done this to so my advice is to avoid her. Her BP ad: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...-t-29/20255290
Mark3e, I'm fairly new to eccie, TER and p411. I've hobbied for a while mostly studios, amps and strippers. I've never had a "GOOD" experience w/ BP though I haven't dedicated much time with it. 3 for 3 was either not the girl or big time drama. Glad you only lost .6 though. At least you have your wallet and ccs. The same has happened to me but w/ a different girl. Her pics were accurate too. Have you had any good experiences and could you recommend anyone off BP?. I love the hunt!
I feel like most people do start off on BP and the low life losers like this one ruin it for the girls and guys trying to get into the hobby! I tried to get on eccie for over a year!! I could not get verified, I tried every month and had no choice but to advertise there. I am so glad tat P411 accepted me which then opened up the door to Eccie. Point is that its a damn shame for losers like this one!
I have had good experience with providers on BP. The worst I've had is lousy / no service or plain no show.
I ALWAYS screen providers......
BP used to have great providers...but these days watch out!
As the ads tend to expire or disappear, it is very helpful to get the ad, phone number, and pictures on the alert so it is here for those doing research. Save the images and upload them to an image hosting site that allows adult images. hotchyx.com is easy to use and does not censor anything.

example:

*♥*~ P U T * ME * O N ~*♥*~ Y O U * R ~*♥*~ T O * D O * L I S T ~*♥ - 29

Are you sick of meeting girls that look
nothing like their pics?I'm friendly, easy
going, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
100% DISCREET service. 100% ME 100% INDEPENDENT

AVAILABLE DAY & NIGHT
CouRTnEy 469-298-8745

$200 donation/hr
$100 donation/half hr
(OUTCALL AVAILABLE)
75 & 190 (Plano) SPECIAL HALF HOUR RATE: IN-CALL $80
Poster's age: 29

• Post ID: 20255290 northeasttexas

Really?! I can't believe someone on BP would do that.!

Actually, in many markets BP is far worse than in DFW. You can count on poor service as your best possible outcome in many midwest cities from BP.
BP works IF you verify through ECCIE. There are respectable ladies that advertise on BP.