Best Reviews

Hey guys. I'm new to ECCIE and I'm hoping to post my first review soon. I've been reading the TBONE thread (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=357829) on how to post a review and what's supposed to be included. My question is, which hobbyists do you think put out the best reviews and what makes them such good reviewers?
Check out the grassyknoll guy. Here's a creative genius who could be the next freakin' Picasso if he'd spend less time & energy on eccie.
There is something to be said for concise and to the point. The hobbiest known as "yourself" is among the best practitioners of this dying art. Here is the latest example of his fine work.
My reviews are the best.
bigdog.
My personal favorites are my boy kobashi's early work, but if don't have PA-Premium Access, you may not understand my commentary on them...Hears a sample...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=634701&highlight=

Btw, kobashi is a great sport and has improved.
SAP, thats TFF!

In the "Other Reviews" and "Strip Club Reviews" categories, I nominate Logan.
I'm sure you can search my name and find some of the best and worst written reviews of all time.
Having read many reviews I would suggest you reading Logan's reviews. Very descriptive and informative. His reviews are the only ones that have made me laugh and cry at the same time.
Read Wakeup's reviews. Classics.
My vote goes to Say What and Sir Ron Mexico... Its almost like watching clip of people watching something very interesting but you don't know what (cant read ROS) but based on reactions I'd like to know what the hell these two guys are writing!!

Almost like watching the reactions to "2 girls one cup video" the reactions alone, are good reading material! lol
Having read many reviews I would suggest you reading Logan's reviews. Very descriptive and informative. His reviews are the only ones that have made me laugh and cry at the same time. Originally Posted by er48665

Logans' Review of " I fucked a Midget "

I believe it was back on ASPD days.
It started the Midget Trend for me

Funniest shit I have read...
I am sure someone can find the link and post it.

Any of these guys:
darkr00m
TinMan
yourself
daty/o
mtabsw
Say What
CoHorn

Try to say more with less...you don't have to write a novel to put out info on a girl. You don't have Private Access so I'm not sure how you will read their Rest Of Story comments.

And good for you for wanting to research this before you write one.
If your review has pictures taken from the session, then it's already one of the best.
Lets not foregt Off. He writes really good reviews with great pics