Human Trafficking Update - Awesome News

In the last two months five criminal enterprises that were directly or indirectly involved in human trafficking of sex slaves are no longer in business.

Please be safe my friends.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Not in business or just moved location?
Not in business or just moved location? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That;s the reality..... The 5 changed names and 2 split and there are now 7.

None are in our locale though so it is irrelevant.
That;s the reality..... The 5 changed names and 2 split and there are now 7. Originally Posted by Whispers
Exactly
Not in business or just moved location? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
They are all in WILCO and they are all closed.

Two of the locations were the top AMPs in central Texas.
  • sydmo
  • 08-09-2017, 11:09 AM

Two of the locations were the top AMPs in central Texas. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I know all the "top" AMP's in central Texas, and they are Not closed happy hand job gents, some sweet Ladies just waiting for You
Treetop is the Daniel Day-Lewis of cockblocking.
Treetop is the Daniel Day-Lewis of cockblocking. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
OMFG
  • Old-T
  • 08-09-2017, 05:00 PM

Two of the locations were the top AMPs in central Texas. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Well, it looks like Tiny Tree finally tried the patience of the powers that be a little too much here. Not a huge loss.

With all his after the fact chest pounding about "knowing people", there is still no indication that he was any more in-the-know than anyone who reads the papers after the fact.

I specifically asked him about some efforts in other locations that raised some more complex questions--but he kept true to the prototypical pretend expert and ignored any question that would require knowledge to answer.

I would expect a true zealot to be far more interested in some of the true trafficking issues going on in places like New Mexico, Portland, and SC that have clearly identifiable links to overseas dangerous groups--but Tiny was too busy playing troll to care about reality.

Wonder how long it will take him to resurface with a different troll agenda.
Well, it looks like Tiny Tree finally tried the patience of the powers that be a little too much here. Not a huge loss.

With all his after the fact chest pounding about "knowing people", there is still no indication that he was any more in-the-know than anyone who reads the papers after the fact.

I specifically asked him about some efforts in other locations that raised some more complex questions--but he kept true to the prototypical pretend expert and ignored any question that would require knowledge to answer.

I would expect a true zealot to be far more interested in some of the true trafficking issues going on in places like New Mexico, Portland, and SC that have clearly identifiable links to overseas dangerous groups--but Tiny was too busy playing troll to care about reality.

Wonder how long it will take him to resurface with a different troll agenda.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh I give it ...hmmmm... a 24 hour turn around time.
  • ztonk
  • 08-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Treetop is the Daniel Day-Lewis of cockblocking. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
He's also not BANNED, but I'm really tempted to grant his wish...

z
You are so sweet.

Let me know what you think regarding my management offer.
For the love of all things amp,z, please get rid of him
I see new massage joints popping up around me all the damn time. Business seems to be booming by all indications.

As long as they are paying the strip mall rents and chipping in to educate my kids via the property taxes then I'm all for it. Funny sometimes the way the world spins, isn't it?

You are pissing in the wind dipshit.

You do you though, Baby. Do you.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS