A question for the gentlemen.....

Look, I get some you don't like some of the ladies here. No one likes everyone they meet. No one agrees with everything someone does. But honestly, why the bile and vitriol every time someone you don't like posts a threAD. Isn't it just as easy to not reply? Or do you feel it's your duty to expose what you feel is a dishonest person? And if it's your duty, who appointed you to do so?

Just wondering. I have my biases against some of the ladies based on my own experience.....I just don't feel the need to comment, but that's just me.

Happy hobby days everyone.
Amen!

My guess...they're looking for attention
I don't have access......
Look, I get some you don't like some of the ladies here. No one likes everyone they meet. No one agrees with everything someone does. But honestly, why the bile and vitriol every time someone you don't like posts a threAD. Isn't it just as easy to not reply? Or do you feel it's your duty to expose what you feel is a dishonest person? And if it's your duty, who appointed you to do so?

Just wondering. I have my biases against some of the ladies based on my own experience.....I just don't feel the need to comment, but that's just me.

Happy hobby days everyone. Originally Posted by Buck Nekkid
Im curious about this myself.

I came from the West Texas page and co-Ed is very respectful and tame compared to other forums. Even Dallas and Austin have some mutual respect but here, it is very nasty.
because they have a small penis and probably was bullied as a kid.... or have a low self-esteem and berating others makes them feel better about themselves. Or they are just a big ole asshole!!
I don't get it either...some guys just like to stir the pot, is the best I can figure. Pretty much damned if you do, and damned if you don't with some people, so it's best just not to comment.
Addressing "Gentlemen" on a fuck site. I guess they must be busy hobnobbing with all of the "Classy ladies".

Get any free pussy from this thread yet?
Get any free pussy from this thread yet? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Not from this thread or area but yes.
  • Gamer
  • 08-11-2017, 07:53 PM
You see this shit on just about any internet forum. Most learn to ignore those whose lives revolve said forum.
Not from this thread or area but yes. Originally Posted by scsholar

So your saying you have got pussy somewhere at sometime in your life for free? Congrats! Welcome to manhood.
So your saying you have got pussy somewhere at sometime in your life for free? Congrats! Welcome to manhood. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I was talking through Eccie.

I don't know why people like you or on the board being a pompous asshat. If you are feeling that empty in your life to be rude than delete yourself.
My life feels great. You should move back to West Texas 10 gallon asshat.
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2017, 01:21 PM
I was talking through Eccie.

I don't know why people like you or on the board being a pompous asshat. If you are feeling that empty in your life to be rude than delete yourself. Originally Posted by scsholar

KR can certainly be anoying, but the truth is he is far from the most obnoxious and insulting one in this corner of the internet.

But to answer your question, because for some of them it is the only way they can feel important and pretend they are macho. And when you have mods who applaud that as proper behavior, well, you get more of it.