HTNS (human trafficking news story)

It's an interesting read.

Sums up many of the things people say is BS.

Hopefully our ATF brothels out there take notice.

You are in a world of shit if you get busted and there are more than two prostitutes selling sexual services.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...167099222.html
Hey little tree, may the tears of the trafficked amp girls lubricate my cock as I slide it in
Its no fun if the sex slave isn't crying.
Seriously. You guys can pick all you want on the legal one but keep your pie hole shut when it comes to the trafficked ones.

They are all scared 24/7/365 and making fun of them is way uncool.
Seriously. You guys can pick all you want on the legal one but keep your pie hole shut when it comes to the trafficked ones.

They are all scared 24/7/365 and making fun of them is way uncool. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thou doth protest way too much.

Expressing an opinion is one thing but you are obsessed to the degree that one is inclined to wonder what it is you're smoke screening.

They are all scared 24/7/365 and making fun of them is way uncool. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
For a moment you had some sympathy as well as attention but you squandered that and lost all credibility.

Sorry man....

Some of us need our homes cleaned and yards mowed and we've seen an impact on the labor pool... You think Mama-San can provide us a few workers at a good day rate?
Thou doth protest way too much.

Expressing an opinion is one thing but you are obsessed to the degree that one is inclined to wonder what it is you're smoke screening.

. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Was hoping you changed it. Good job.
In high school Treetop was voted Most Likely To Whimper to an AMP Hooker "My wife doesn't understand me."
In high school Treetop was voted Most Likely To Whimper to an AMP Hooker "My wife doesn't understand me." Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ms. V, I think I luv u

In high school Treetop was voted Most Likely To Whimper to an AMP Hooker "My wife doesn't understand me." Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Why don't you tell everyone the REAL truth.

You are still mad because you were all in my PMs trying to get my money but you creeped me out so I had to tell you that I don't screw fat people so you would finally leave me alone.

Maybe you changed and are not a creep anymore but I haven't changed.

I still don't screw fat people.

Cheers and be safe!
Little tree, I have never met Ms. V, hope to one day, but what I have heard of her is that she has more class than you have ever imagined!! Ms. V is funny and witty and can stand up to idiots like you, so shut the fu== up. You should keep your tired old crusade to yourself, or keep your threads over in the spa/amp threads where it belongs.
Whatever you say you lil hot pan of sautéed anal warts you!!!

Boo Hoo. their tears really turn me on