💥Fetishes, Kinks,🍌 Oddball Requests🍰

So my lovlies let's get some interesting conversation going.

What fetishes or kinks do you have an interest in? Or do you wish your favorite provider engaged in?

Would you appreciate a massage table for a longer session for bodywork to be integrated into the session?

Or maybe you just prefer simple, easy going sessions. What's your take on this?

We all have needs, wants, & desires that we don't always feel open to share with our vanilla partners. The discretion and trust you build with a reputable provider is the gift that keeps on giving. Sharing fantasies & exploring new avenues is always a treat.
I obviously love sensual massages, I think my name says it all, but....I've never gotten to try the Milking Table. The massage table that has the hole for the goodies to hang down thru. The lady can get under the table and milk lil big man and give him all kinds of attention. There was a provider out of OKC....can't remember her handle at the moment...but she had one.

Any of you ladies have one? If so, please please please reach out to me

My fetishes may be mild to some....but here goes in no particular order.

Milking Table (See above)
CIM/Swallow (Not me, the lady of course)
Greek (She's gotta really like her ass fucked or I'm not into it. Tell me you want it in the ass baby)
Squirting (Again, the lady of course. At my age, I'm lucky I'm not spitting saw dust)
Multi-Orgasmic/Vocal Women
Dirty Talk (I'm a pretty nasty talker when I'm fucking)
Thigh Highs (My fav outfit - Very short skirt, high heels, thigh highs, No Panties)
Lingerie (Any and All kinds)
3Sums/Group Sex
Swinger Lifestyle (Been an active swinger for 20+ years)
Edging (Fuck yes...love it)
BBFS/CIP/CIA (Because I'm Special and She Luvs Me as a client)

If I think of something I've left off, I'll be back to add it to the list lol.

I’ll have to 2nd what FBSMLUVR said. I haven’t been the kind to just say “hey” and then immediately strip down and get to business. Well, not since my teens.... I prefer some sort of fore play (stripping down, rubbing, the massages, etc). Not a fetish guy myself and I don’t like the bdsm nonsense. Women being sexy is best!
FBSMLUVR I like your response. Nothing wrong with Mild, although I do see you like to get a bit wild from time to time. I know exactly which provider you're talking about, she posts videos of those sessions and they are HOT!

We don't touch nearly enough as we should in our everyday lives, massage is such a nice way to convey care, intimacy, and passion.

Lingerie, stockings, & thigh thighs are a must; it's a seduction of me as much as it you.

MReacher those kinds of sessions are a rarity. My sex drive is pretty darn high and I still need that build up to the main event. The mentality of get it up, get it in, get it off as soon as possible isn't fulfilling for most. Leaves the encounter feeling hollow, unless of course that is what suites the mood & parties involved.

I've said it before but I'll say it again such goal centric view of sex (must cum or else it's not fun) ....I mean yeah who doesn't love to cum. The journey there is part of the fun. Now that I'm a bit more mature I can enjoy the view, embrace the sensations, and let the rest happen naturally.

It's a rush to hear, see, & feel the enjoyment of your partner. I'm a pleaser so much so that the more a person can relax & give in to the experience the more I derive satisfaction from the encounter.

BDSM done right is a dream come true, there's a trust and mental component that can not be faked or rushed.
I have a fairly new one, I would like to find a provider who could also cut my hair.....
I have a fairly new one, I would like to find a provider who could also cut my hair..... Originally Posted by oldpun

That's hilarious! I just had a regular ask me if I could cut his hair! I have cut friends and family's hair in the past so we'll see how it goes. Not a professional but what's the worst that can happen?
Speaking of haircuts I cant make up my mind, should I go for the Telly Savalas or the homeless street bum look?
Speaking of haircuts I cant make up my mind, should I go for the Telly Savalas or the homeless street bum look? Originally Posted by Holedriller
Some men look great bald, especially if you do a clean shave. If you're not attached to it then take it down to skin. A great head of hair is also nice, with some simple product you can tame the longer hair until you're able to get it cut...
C’mon you fucking pervs, I know you fellas got some kinks in your closet. Don’t be skeered. The best you can do is a provider haircut?

What about the ladies? You skeered too?
No one touches my hair. Haven’t cut it in a long time. But you bring up a good point since the barber shops and hair salons are shut down. And FBSMLUVR I guess I am skeered of some stuff lol. I would like to hear the ladies shout out where their different interests are.
Hearing his breath turn to a pant while the rope restricts his movement. The Panic sinks in with every flinch as the rope gets tighter! "FIND COMFORT IN THE DISCOMFORT!" Boldy comes out of my mouth! As I look down at him sweating and unsure of what he has gotten himself into the sweat drips into his eye with a salty burn... Let the Torment begin!! As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse! With each crack of the whip he gets harder and more aroused! Standing at ATTENTION for his One and Only Mistress!

Sliding my silky,oily skin all over your body like your my personal slip and slide! As I creep up your back I breath Suductivly in your ear and feel the hair on your neck stand up! More oil please!!!!

Making you get on your motherfucking knees with your hands locked behind your head I put your lil fukkkkkking pecker in a Chastity! Lock it and wear the key around my neck! Bind you face up to my dining room table bench and sit on you while I have my delicious meal! Feel your heartbeat on my ass checks while I ponder in thought....

Just a few Fascinating thoughts of mine!
^^^^^^^
Now this is what I’m talking about!

From...... The One & Only!
Hearing his breath turn to a pant while the rope restricts his movement. The Panic sinks in with every flinch as the rope gets tighter! "FIND COMFORT IN THE DISCOMFORT!" Boldy comes out of my mouth! As I look down at him sweating and unsure of what he has gotten himself into the sweat drips into his eye with a salty burn... Let the Torment begin!! As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse! With each crack of the whip he gets harder and more aroused! Standing at ATTENTION for his One and Only Mistress!

Sliding my silky,oily skin all over your body like your my personal slip and slide! As I creep up your back I breath Suductivly in your ear and feel the hair on your neck stand up! More oil please!!!!

Making you get on your motherfucking knees with your hands locked behind your head I put your lil fukkkkkking pecker in a Chastity! Lock it and wear the key around my neck! Bind you face up to my dining room table bench and sit on you while I have my delicious meal! Feel your heartbeat on my ass checks while I ponder in thought....

Just a few Fascinating thoughts of mine!
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Then fucking his pee hole with a huge sound will he is impaled on one of your many rubber phallus....giving him the only orgasm option is getting his nut while being locked in chastity and you fucking his ass while using The Big Kahuna on it. Yea...we gotta get together again. Damn I hate it when we can't connect!
Then fucking his pee hole with a huge sound will he is impaled on one of your many rubber phallus....giving him the only orgasm option is getting his nut while being locked in chastity and you fucking his ass while using The Big Kahuna on it. Yea...we gotta get together again. Damn I hate it when we can't connect! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Sounding is so much fun. Chastity cages are a favorite. I had a regular who was very submissive and I had him go work out with me with a plus in his ass and a cage on. Hearing him moan, knowing he'd get punished was the best feeling. Too bad there arent many subs here in EP
....As the whip cracks against his flesh he quivers with excitement! The arousement begins as his shaft starts to pulse.... Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
**feeling dirty while quickly looking around to see if someone is watching me**