Possible raid at Oasis health center?

So I went to Oasis health center in Garland and at the door, there were several stickers supporting Dallas police and anti-trafficking. First time walking in and Mamasan (I think) asked me for my ID and age.

Either way, they didn't have an hour appointment available due to someone already reserving 1 hour early (the place opens 9:30 AM; but apparently you can book a girl early? How does that happen?)
This doesn't sound like a raid. It sounds more like spooked girls than anything.
They have had the Dallas PD and anti-trafficking stickers on the main door and on the wall for the longest time.
It's like the folks that put the "DPD Donor" stickers on their back window driver's side, just hoping for a little "nothing to see here" type of love.

And yes, places like this will open up early for prearranged appointments.
  • PhoK
  • 09-22-2021, 09:05 PM
They have been there for awhile. Just saying we back the blue
Possible raid and you still went in?
A raid? Stickers? Come on man, are you that paranoid?
Nothing Going On....A Lot Of Places Have These Stickers In Place Now....Trying To Play Along With The Game....We Know Nothing.....See Nothing....Hear Nothing......We Don't Do That Hear.....
Asian businesses, be it a restaurant, salon, or whatever, are required by Texas Law to prominently display anti-trafficking literature in their place of business. Racist as Hell. Make a black-owned Barbeque joint display anti-Crack and gun violence literature, and see if the State doesn't get flamed over that.
  • kochu
  • 09-25-2021, 08:09 PM
Asian businesses, be it a restaurant, salon, or whatever, are required by Texas Law to prominently display anti-trafficking literature in their place of business. Racist as Hell. Make a black-owned Barbeque joint display anti-Crack and gun violence literature, and see if the State doesn't get flamed over that. Originally Posted by Capital
It is all about political power. Asians are not a single group like blacks. So, never going to have same political weight like blacks. It is not like politicians really give a shit about blacks as people. They give some shit because black people are a big voting block.
Those signs are up in barber shops, spas, salons, bars, restaurants and other businesses, not just Asian businesses.
  • slap
  • 09-26-2021, 04:02 PM
I got them as bumper stickers on my hoopty
Everyone needs to chill out and support Christie at Oasis in Garland. This is a great place and she is an all-time favorite. Get to know her, treat her right and she will definitely take care of you!
1st One He Wrote And This Is What He Writes...something Smells Fishy.....Just Saying....A Fish Out Of Water Smells...