I came out here to visit and I can't get oh2 to work

Hey everyone I hope you are having a good Sunday. I dont know why I get oh2 to load but it won't let me log in just keeps redirecting me. Is there any other advice yall have for me to get on there or where to put stuff out there.
Are you sure? There haven't been any threads about it here at all!

OH2 is pretty much down. Some people have found a Native American rain dance ritual that might work under certain circumstances but you probably won't get much action there even if you do manage to get on.

There are literally dozens of threads here discussing it, but that pretty much sums it up. Good luck with your trip!
Is this the new way to do a threAD?
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2022, 03:40 PM
I have some valuable advise how to log in....... But need to get blown for me to give it away
BLM, she's just a phone call away.
so weird, works fine for me. What does it do exactly?
what does it do? did you email support?
These "I just realized i can't get on to OH2" threADS after it being down for a month now remind me of going to get gas and there's the hot lady in a expensive car near the air/water machine going "Can you help me, I'm so helpless in my freshy done nails and outfit from my sugar daddy I've never put air in a tire before"
I’ve been posting on OH2 & been getting responses.
I think it's working ......
  • Crock
  • 03-14-2022, 11:23 AM
I think it's working ...... Originally Posted by petitefunlady
Definitely not. I just logged in to someone else's account. Again.
Just checked. OH2 is back to normal for me as well
Just checked. OH2 is back to normal for me as well Originally Posted by Bob Brown99

Same here!
So much for alerting all of us who were unable to login for weeks ....
no luck here!