Rainy Days 😌 quick question ⁉️⁉️

I'm sitting here enjoying the rainy weather (my fav) and began to wonder am I the only one that gets wound up by the dreary droplets?? I really enjoy the sound and smell mostly. Just gets me going! Maybe it's strange to others. How about you??
I love it!
Rain makes me wanna lay around all day. And have that lazy lay on your side sex lol
Makes me want to get in an old clinker car and go out and hydroplane into traffic.

Oh, and everyone with EV vehicles get electrocuted in the rain due to manufacturer defects.
Rain makes me wanna lay around all day. And have that lazy lay on your side sex lol Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Seeee I knew I wasn't the ONLY one😜! Today screams naked snuggles 4 me!
Makes me want to get in an old clinker car and go out and hydroplane into traffic.

Oh, and everyone with EV vehicles get electrocuted in the rain due to manufacturer defects. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I'm down for a good slide in high school we did it all the time! Lucky we didn't kill ourselves. Good times. Glad I don't drive an EV car🦊😂😉
I do like rain, but not the storm. Enjoy the sound and the smell of ground when the rain starts. It's very peaceful and serene. However, do not like prolonged rain, i.e. more than a day!!
How does the OP feel about tornadoes?

I don’t know that much compares, in nature, than the smell of a desert after a rainstorm. It breathes life into everything and it’s like every growing thing says, “Awe” and releases it’s perfumes of their souls.

Deserts are so harsh and unforgiving, but their rainstorms are truly spiritual events.

I don’t know that much compares, in nature, than the smell of a desert after a rainstorm. It breathes life into everything and it’s like every growing thing says, “Awe” and releases it’s perfumes of their souls.

Deserts are so harsh and unforgiving, but their rainstorms are truly spiritual events. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Honestly-- one of my favorite aspects of working the brothels in Nevada from time to time-- there is nothing more beautiful than the high desert IMO.
I do like rain, but not the storm. Enjoy the sound and the smell of ground when the rain starts. It's very peaceful and serene. However, do not like prolonged rain, i.e. more than a day!! Originally Posted by Private Encounter
Makes sense! Ummm the smell yes yes yes soo relaxing. I can take it for a while for sure

Deserts are so harsh and unforgiving, but their rainstorms are truly spiritual events. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Never even thought about that, sounds refreshing! I'll surely have to experience this one day! But I'll bet it gets hot afterwards.
#RainWoman
Honestly-- one of my favorite aspects of working the brothels in Nevada from time to time-- there is nothing more beautiful than the high desert IMO. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Brothels & Rainy days 🤔 my kinda girl!!
That way it's raining both ways 😂! Sounds like a winner 🏆 to The Foxx 🦊.