Maple

Did the Shade ever come back? Or has it been back and everybody's kept it hush-hush? Any news or updates?
Following
Same. I read lots of posts from when it closed last year saying late February early March. I’ve never been so if someone knows that it’s open, please PM me, lol
PM me too
I'm curious to know as well. Haven't heard or thought about them for a while.
It would be great if they reopen but I highly doubt it will. Typically, “gone on vacation” or an extended “closed for renovation” simply mean the place has shutdown.
They are coming back, soon, but it will be quiet.
they were busted- trust
They are coming back, soon, but it will be quiet. Originally Posted by vigilant17

Praying you are right. Miss them like anything
they were busted- trust Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
They place never got busted. At the moment, the place is on hiatus due to COVID in China.
They place never got busted. At the moment, the place is on hiatus due to COVID in China. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
So they stayed open for two years while the world dealt with COVID and are now going hiatus?
So they stayed open for two years while the world dealt with COVID and are now going hiatus? Originally Posted by bashar
No, they’ve been closed several times due to COVID. Many of the girls went back to China, and there’s been another outbreak of COVID in China. China has closed off many of there cities due to this epidemic. Can’t work if the girls are stuck in China and can’t travel to the United States.