Beware of Tanbrunettelover!

Will cheat you.

He's a DONT SEE!
I don't write much on here. But all should know that this person is no good.
And really dumb to pull that with me.

Ladies I have he's information pm me.
delete.. sorry wrong area.
Sending you a pm
Check ALL areas here for concerns. HINT!
She said I was verified then had me wait 30-40 min in parking garage didn't want to even begin because she doesn't look like pics or their very outdated booked hour lasted no more than 20 min I was in car in hotel garage within 30 min from leaving garage only got hj and she even rushed me at 10 min mark into it saying just 10 min left so for activities done time spent to time paid and had me wait and false advertising I gave a little less than half of time paid hour when I spent around 20 min and only got hj my choice
I've seen around 8-10 providers over this summer who all would reccomend me ..... What maybe I should a just walked out but I'm to nice and it was akward 1st time I've had this experience
She said I was verified then had me wait 30-40 min in parking garage didn't want to even begin because she doesn't look like pics or their very outdated booked hour lasted no more than 20 min I was in car in hotel garage within 30 min from leaving garage only got hj and she even rushed me at 10 min mark into it saying just 10 min left so for activities done time spent to time paid and had me wait and false advertising I gave a little less than half of time paid hour when I spent around 20 min and only got hj my choice Originally Posted by tanbrunettelover
Wtf dude, she's calling you out and you feel it would help your cause by writing like a 5 year old with poor grammar and no punctuation making it difficult to understand your point of view.

And to the OP, I don't believe a damn thing you said either because it isn't specific enough about what you are accusing him of doing. This is an ALERT, be detailed and crystal clear what happened.
Dude I write from my phone so its hard to use this website from my phone. Just the reason why I don't write reviews get criticized for not enough info or correctly doing it with phone. I like to keep this website short in time consumption. I have bba in finance. Good day. Safe to say I'll never hit lani up for a second visit lol
After re-reading your side 10 fucking times, you say she rushed you at the 10 mins left mark? Wouldn't that be at the 40 min left mark if you booked an hour like you said?
No 10 min into it saying I have 10 min left
Writing using a cell phone is not so difficult that one cannot make write an intelligent sentence, or three.
Dude...write a review, don't debate in here.
Not an Alert. Moved to Coed.

Just stating that he is a cheat is not classified as an alert. Considering how many married Women and Men are on this site, there are a Shit Load of Cheaters here.
Ive seen him before and I will say he pushes boundaries and does not understand this is a buisness not just for fun.
But he is young so probably just trying to figure it out.
If you're on a phone, go to m.eccie.net and you'll be fine.
Tanbrunettelover you are a real JERK!

And the reason you had to wait 8 freaking mins cause I WAITED ON YOU TO FINALLY SEND YOU EMAIL ADDRESS. THAT I ASKED FOR OVER 15 times!

And JERK yes you just told on yourself about the timing. And like Lily Blake said you keep pushing the boundaries!

Yes I was clear in my first post and it's clear that this JERK agreed...he ripped me off. Off of a SPECIAL at that! Oh yeah jerk! I have proof of the timing!

I wouldn't have post if I didnt. That's why I SAID CLEARLY for anyone you wants more details to pm me.