Menu items I'd like to see.

WMU Wake Me Up. For my overnight visits. The lady wakes me up for sex.

NUA Naked Upon Arrival (for in calls). She opens the doors wearing nothing but a smile.

BI Break In. I purposely leave the door unlocked and the lady sneaks into the house, gets naked and slips into bed with me.

NC Naked Cooking. Ladies prepares a snack or meal in nothing but an apron (gotta protect the goodies from splatters)

IC Inspector Clouseau (for out calls) Arrives in heels, lipstick and nothing but a trench-coat. Lady did this once for me. When her coat opened in the foyer (I had no idea she was going to do this) I practically tackled her and we never made it out of the foyer.

BLM Bikini Lawn Mow. Self expnaltary and I could charge the neighborhood guys to sit and watch. Win-Win!

OK....last one was silly fun but I'm bored and horny
Ok, I'll bite

EP - Erotic pub, ladies are topless and or in bikinis in a bar pub type setting. It has to have an amazing selection of drinks though. Do they already have this?

SG - Sexy grooming, the young lady provides waxing, haircut, and various services while being partially nude.

NTP - Nude accountancy. My accountant is a hot chick who doesn't mind consulting me in the nude and additional extracurricular activities!

DRW - Doggie report writing, the lady basically types my reports while I'm going at it doggy style.

Ok, I know 2 and 3 maybe a long shot. I think it would be cool to add a little spice to things are are "run of the mill" activities in my normal life.

EP - Erotic pub, ladies are topless and or in bikinis in a bar pub type setting. It has to have an amazing selection of drinks though. Do they already have this?
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Do you mean something like Redneck Heaven or Twin Peaks when they have bikini days?
Do you mean something like Redneck Heaven or Twin Peaks when they have bikini days? Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Their drink selection sucks though...at least to this tequila and craft beer snob.
I would like to see a nice cheeseburger on the menu.
Damn, you guys are hard to please. Here I am doing good just to get LHJ - Lousy Hand Job

I once had the pleasure of walking a beautiful woman up East 50th Street in New York, from my hotel to Rockefeller Plaza. I counted more than 25 guys along the way who almost gave themselves whiplash after she passed by. I was quite happy to think that a few hours later I was going to be doing with her what they were thinking they'd like to do.

Thereafter, I wondered what the reactions would have been if she'd had a little white sticky fluid on her face as we walked down the street. And I've since thought about walking into a nice restaurant with a beautiful woman who had some BJ residue on her face. COFP? Cum On Face in Public?
DRW - Doggie report writing, the lady basically types my reports while I'm going at it doggy style. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
So, basically, the Boss/Secretary fetish. Ask a provider if they're down for that. I even used to know some folks in the civvie life who were down with this (including one open offer to me if I lived closer).

This is something you can inquire for. Highly recommended.

Also, if you find such an accountant (NTP) I'd like a referral to them, please. Scha-wing.
So, basically, the Boss/Secretary fetish. Ask a provider if they're down for that. I even used to know some folks in the civvie life who were down with this (including one open offer to me if I lived closer).

This is something you can inquire for. Highly recommended.

Also, if you find such an accountant (NTP) I'd like a referral to them, please. Scha-wing. Originally Posted by jdkees
Oh this wouldn't be a fetish brother, I actually need these reports done lol!

I used to have a UTR friend who was in accounting, we would discuss our schedules over lunch and she was completely business. when it came down to BCD she was a beast! I never utilized her accounting but I did help her study on a few occasions. She has since retired and I am pretty sure she is a CPA now. I wouldn't know how to find her as we always kept our personal lives separate (hence, the now utilization thing).

However, if she ever contacts me again I'll do myself a favor and NOT forward that info to you, I'll keep her all to myself, LMFAO!!!
I'm waiting for one to offer IOP, Illusion of Payment.
Ladies should add movie theater sex to their menus.
CP-Cattle Prod......Goes without saying.

IOPG-Illusion Of Pissed Off Girlfriend.....This would include BBBJ with some
periodic teeth scraping and also intermittent sulking during the session.

MGR-Merry Go Round.....First you need a merry go round.

BSC-Bat Shit Crazy......Refer to the other thread on here.

GGG-Greek Greek Greek.....She offers Greek, is of Greek heritage, and has
some wonderful Greek food prepared in advance of your arrival.

ABTF-A Bridge Too Far......This is where they show up on time, look better
than their pictures, have a great no rush attitude, IOP off the charts, and
everybody leaves happy.

Just Kidding.
BJA - BLOW JOB ATTACHMENT. Work, cook, clean she goes where you go.
Fun ideas Hercules! I would be down for all those menu items and would advertise them if there was enough of a demand or a special request for a regular or repeat client. I have answered the door naked for a few special clients upon request and I've cooked a meal for a regular butt naked lol

Thanks for posting OP!
I LOVE to offer role play! I have lots of costumes and outfits.
Dr./ Nurse, Secretary /Boss, Teacher/Student.

I would write those reports while in doggie! Menu is very inclusive and fun!
Oh this wouldn't be a fetish brother, I actually need these reports done lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Yeah, that offer I got from a friend was serious about doing work as well. Makes the kink kinkier. Looks like GingerKatt might want to have an interview with you, tryouts could be a good idea.

I used to have a UTR friend who was in accounting, we would discuss our schedules over lunch and she was completely business. when it came down to BCD she was a beast! I never utilized her accounting but I did help her study on a few occasions. She has since retired and I am pretty sure she is a CPA now. I wouldn't know how to find her as we always kept our personal lives separate (hence, the now utilization thing).

However, if she ever contacts me again I'll do myself a favor and NOT forward that info to you, I'll keep her all to myself, LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I guess ya gotta look out for yours first. (if she shows up at least come tell us 'bout it)