I'm going to regret this...back hair

Geez, this has been an issue of mine forever!

I probably should've posted this elsewhere but here it goes. Is back hair a big deal? Good Lord us men are going to have it...some a helluva lot more than others. But for providers, is it a big turn-off? For us guys, is it something we're constantly worried about?
I have it, probably more than what's on my melon. I got some theories as to why but that's another story. The question is, to remove or not. The pain isn't an issue for me...4 knee surgeries, 2 shoulder operations, busted ribs, and cancer has made me immune from from all that.
The big deal for me I guess is I've had some so-so visits from ladies that I can't help but wonder if it wasn't from my backside view. I love a great massage and in my condition it's almost better than sex. I aim to please but if I am too "gifted" in the wrong area am I doomed before I start?
Should getting a wax job be a part of normal everyday grooming?.
[quote=bigtxhorseman;846858]I got some theories as to why but that's another story./quote]

i'd really like to hear your theories. really i would.
Just another case of "hair today, gone tomorrow"
Bad thing is, you can't reach around and shave it. Pretty ironic that I have the SO do it before a date.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-17-2010, 05:52 AM
THANKS, ZE!!! What a sweetheart...didn't know this thing existed.
Rreally Juan? You want to hear another theory of mine?
Ok....I think you'll relate better to this one
I think that most guys who have a Latin sounding handle and a race car for an avatar are needle dick, smart-ass, pieces of shit

How's that? I got more...
I think that most guys who have a Latin sounding handle and a race car for an avatar are needle dick, smart-ass, pieces of shit

How's that? I got more... Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
Probably should not show you have more insults...
That Mangroomer might be the best invention since sliced bread...just in time for the Holidays too.
It's a shame, all us boys wanted to become men. Could not wait to grow some pubes and start shaving. Look at me girls...I'm a MAN !!
Then hair stops growing where you want it and every place you don't.
I would like to hear those theories too and I'm not trying to be a smart ass.
Here's my theories if a lady does not like hairy backs go to a different lady I'm sure with all the lovely ladies in Dallas you can find a lot of them that don't mind and as a matter of fact you will probably find some ladies that like it.

If you look at any person you can find things you might not like but you have to look at the person, mind and carrector not just the body.

I realize if your dating some ladies might have a problem with hairy backs and it might be a turn off to them, but think about it if a lady is just looking at you hairy back and don't see you as a person then they not worth your time in the first place.

Most ladies like to talk for 10 min before a session to make sure you two will click, and I think that is were the session begins.

If these ladies did not want to see because we have hairy backs, over weight, balding, club feet, short dicks, are any other elements we may have then most of us would never get laid out side of our SO and most of these ladies would be out looking for a job.

I say don't let your hairy back bother you.

That's my two cents worth.
Well said Mr. Hobbyfun, here's you $ .02 and I'll raise ya $ .02
I'm just an LMT but I see every body size, shape, age, and variation of hirsutism and it NEVER bothers me. I love them all. Not to sound all "woo woo," but I truly believe every body is a beautiful vessel for an evolving soul.

I've had clients actually apologize for being hairy, heavy, sweaty, scarred, having dry skin, etc. I do my very best to reassure them that they are perfect as is, and my job is to help heal them, not judge their physical attributes.
Keep your back hair. I need something to run my fingers thru or pull on.

Better there on your back, than on your balls. :-)

How's that? I got more... Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
your point being??? do you have to have BOTH a latin-sounding name AND a racecar avatar to be a needle dick, smart-ass piece of shit? actually i really just thought it was funny that you stated you had theories about why you have back hair. lots of guys have back hair... nothing to be ashamed of...but i'm not sure how many have theories as to why. not sure why that pissed you off (not that i care). you are the one that brought it up aren't you?. unless your theories are that you're the missing link or something like that. so sensitive! please let us know what momentous decisions you make about your back hair.

JPdM
your point being??? do you have to have BOTH a latin-sounding name AND a racecar avatar to be a needle dick, smart-ass piece of shit? actually i really just thought it was funny that you stated you had theories about why you have back hair. lots of guys have back hair... nothing to be ashamed of...but i'm not sure how many have theories as to why. not sure why that pissed you off (not that i care). you are the one that brought it up aren't you?. unless your theories are that you're the missing link or something like that. so sensitive! please let us know what momentous decisions you make about your back hair.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
no more insulting remarks please...