8handicap's Review of me is a Fake! -Maybe Not Alert Worthy But Hey...

His review of me is completely facetious.

I wouldn't condescend to know why someone would do such a thing. But I do know that fake reviews are often used for untoward means such as lending legitimacy to a dangerous man for the intent of making appointments with other provider.

I've been told by several providers that if they see a review or ok from a hobbyist that he must have been ok because they know my screening process can be difficult and don't even bother to check his references if they think he's seen me. They believe if I've screened him he's good to go.

Ladies, this guy is not good to go. He does not get the Miss V MK Ultra Seal of Approval Please be aware and be careful.

Nice catch Quzi xoxox!!!
Ultra seal of approval. Hmmmm Guess I'll have to find me one of those. Do you happen to have a stamp?
Facetious?
Facetious? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Yoinks! You're right, I mean fictitious! Fictitious damn it!!! In my defense, I have a band new super fancy huge phone my little fingers are trying to re-learn to type on. It slipped past me, my apologies!!! Thanks for catching my error.
"Feces"tious
Full of shit
I thought the part where you levitated off the bed and said "There is no Valentina, only Zuul" seemed a bit over the top.
You exude so much sexiness on this board the guy probably thought, through MK Ultra, that he actually had sex with you.
You exude so much sexiness on this board the guy probably thought, through MK Ultra, that he actually had sex with you. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
So what you're saying is he mindfucked me by proxy?

(Brain Explodes)

Ha!
I thought the part where you levitated off the bed and said "There is no Valentina, only Zuul" seemed a bit over the top. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Its happened before. Just saying'. Lol!
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 06:11 PM
Remember if it doesn't have the Ms V MK Seal of Approval, then its not really a Ms V review.

He's probably a duffer too.
Take his picture and post it in the locker room of every golf course in the area.

Nothing goes better with gold\f that your buddy's ripping you over it for 18 holes.
Miss v you're obviously the baddest bitch on Eccie. Who wouldn't fantasies about you and then write a review about it
Miss v you're obviously the baddest bitch on Eccie. Who wouldn't fantasies about you and then write a review about it Originally Posted by HotdogBronx
Even Chuck Norris gives me the thumbs up lol.