Should I make the Trip to Joplin and Springfield??

So would you guys be interested in a visit from Trinity Kane??
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20160501_163655.jpg (197.6 KB, 255 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20160501_163434.jpg (177.8 KB, 254 views) File Type: jpg attachment-1.jpg (197.1 KB, 255 views) File Type: jpg attachment-2.jpg (217.8 KB, 255 views) File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (156.8 KB, 252 views)
Hot pics and reviews Trinity. I for one would try to see you if you make the trip.
I'll make a note and let you know when I come to the area. I'll be touring over the summer
Let me know if ya need any refs or info

have fun!
Let me know if ya need any refs or info

have fun!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Will do girl. Thanks
I would come to see you. Very Hot
I would come to see you. Very Hot Originally Posted by Worfmaster
Thanks honey. I'll add you to my TO DO LIST
Add me also will you be bringing Selena or another friend?
Add me also will you be bringing Selena or another friend? Originally Posted by dtf2246
That may be possible this summer. If I come with a friend it will either be Ginger Doll or Selena.
Count me in
Count me in Originally Posted by Selena25
whoo hoo!!
When I lived in nwa my schedule kept messing me up and never got to meet Selena. And after watching the boards I was hella excited about Trinity. Both at once may kill a guy but I am guessing it would be worth it. looking forward to your visit
When I lived in nwa my schedule kept messing me up and never got to meet Selena. And after watching the boards I was hella excited about Trinity. Both at once may kill a guy but I am guessing it would be worth it. looking forward to your visit Originally Posted by dtf2246
I'll keep everyone posted about touring dates. Summer is almost here and it's about to be girls gone wild!! Lol
Hot ink!

I'd be happy to give references also.

Stay safe and have fun!

Emma
Hot ink!

I'd be happy to give references also.

Stay safe and have fun!

Emma Originally Posted by SweetM
Thank you so much. Maybe us ladies can get together for a drink while I'm in town. Love to meet local ladies.