The Clear and Present Danger of Self Driving Cars

• DSK
  • 01-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Has anyone stopped to think about the possible terrorist uses of self driving cars?

Let's say the terrorists find out that a guy like Assup and his gay fuck buddies have a gay whorehouse set up in Austin, and they use self driving cars for taxi's. They get a ride over to the whorehouse, and see Assup sucking on a bunch of shit covered cocks, and they are disgusted, as any reasonable person would be.

They kill Assup and all the other faggots, because Muslims hate faggots, then they steal their cars. They fill those cars up with diesel fuel and fertilizer, put a remote ignition agent in it, and presto, they can send it to any soft target they like, and blow the shit out of it.

How can we stop them from the blowing up part?
Has anyone stopped to think about the possible terrorist uses of self driving cars?

Let's say the terrorists find out that a guy like Assup and his gay fuck buddies have a gay whorehouse set up in Austin, and they use self driving cars for taxi's. They get a ride over to the whorehouse, and see Assup sucking on a bunch of shit covered cocks, and they are disgusted, as any reasonable person would be.

They kill Assup and all the other faggots, because Muslims hate faggots, then they steal their cars. They fill those cars up with diesel fuel and fertilizer, put a remote ignition agent in it, and presto, they can send it to any soft target they like, and blow the shit out of it.

How can we stop them from the blowing up part? Originally Posted by DSK
I don't think there's any way 2 stop them.
Has anyone stopped to think about the possible terrorist uses of self driving cars? Originally Posted by DSK
...yes, just like remotely controlled ground vehicles.

As for "stopping them" ... it is my understanding they are dependent upon external communication sources. Disruption of those communications will disable the vehicle.
You'll never stop Asswipe from sucking cock.
You'll never stop Asswipe from sucking cock. Originally Posted by bambino
His business will start picking up now that BP is on the "fritz"!
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2017, 06:41 PM
You'll never stop Asswipe from sucking cock. Originally Posted by bambino
He really loves dick after it has been shoved into some other faggot's ass, because it has more shit on it.

He is disgusting.
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 06:23 AM
If someone says, "Love trumps hate" in a hateful and scornful way, are they a liberal?
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 06:24 AM
...yes, just like remotely controlled ground vehicles.

As for "stopping them" ... it is my understanding they are dependent upon external communication sources. Disruption of those communications will disable the vehicle. Originally Posted by LexusLover
OK - turn off the GPS signals would work if you know it is about to happen. However, if there are thousands of the things out there, how do you watch them all?
^^^^^ Are you familiar with "fake cell towers"?

They are all over this country. When you get within range and your phone is on it automatically modifies your phone to a 3g status .... and restricts your gps access. .... There are a lot of them along the Canadian border, around military bases, and strategic airfields ... etc..... and the communications from your phone then pass through the tower to the "main frame"!

The same technology can be used on the cars .. in fact .. they can be "programmed" at the factory .... for "safety" ...
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 01:43 PM
^^^^^ Are you familiar with "fake cell towers"?

They are all over this country. When you get within range and your phone is on it automatically modifies your phone to a 3g status .... and restricts your gps access. .... There are a lot of them along the Canadian border, around military bases, and strategic airfields ... etc..... and the communications from your phone then pass through the tower to the "main frame"!

The same technology can be used on the cars .. in fact .. they can be "programmed" at the factory .... for "safety" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was not familiar, but it makes sense. Thanks!
I was not familiar, but it makes sense. Thanks! Originally Posted by DSK
Look it up (google) ... I had my first encounter in Northern Maine lot long ago .... when I got back after having to go to a phone store (3 of them finally) in a bunch of small towns who don't like folks from "out of town" ... to get my phone working "correctly" ... I looked it up and read up on them. It fit what At&t operator told me when she asked if I were close to the border!
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Look it up (google) ... I had my first encounter in Northern Maine lot long ago .... when I got back after having to go to a phone store (3 of them finally) in a bunch of small towns who don't like folks from "out of town" ... to get my phone working "correctly" ... I looked it up and read up on them. It fit what At&t operator told me when she asked if I were close to the border! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know the feeling, when I was in Lubec I was getting charged and hit by Canadian cell towers, the bastards.
I know the feeling, when I was in Lubec I was getting charged and hit by Canadian cell towers, the bastards. Originally Posted by DSK
On the subject ... if you're offshore and in range you can "bounce" off a cruise ship's wifi ... for sending and receiving email ... speaking of "getting charged" ...

How can we stop them from the blowing up part? Originally Posted by DSK
You have one hell of an imagination.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 09:34 PM
You have one hell of an imagination.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I've been told that before, but frankly, it is easy enough to imagine any number of disgusting things Asswipe would do.