Activities: Decent massage L1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Large b's, slim. Not bad for 50's
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 12-27-2022, 01:55 PM
@ntxguy your PM/DM doesn’t work as you have too many PM messages stored. I am trying to send PM to get correct address in Plano for your recommendation
@ntxguy your PM/DM doesn’t work as you have too many PM messages stored. I am trying to send PM to get correct address in Plano for your recommendation Originally Posted by Manma
Dude I was being a smart ass. Sorry for the confusion but there is no 1313 Fuckknuckle Court in Plano or anywhere else I'm sure.
@nxt, too many emails to keep up? I'm jealous
@nxt, too many emails to keep up? I'm jealous Originally Posted by vigilant17
Don't be. Some are positive but most are negative. Apparently I've hit a nerve with the promoter boys. I wish they were all like our pm's which are positive and information sharing. It's a shame they are bleeding over into the amp reviews now that some spas are reopening and obviously the same owners as some of the studios.
Don't be. Some are positive but most are negative. Apparently I've hit a nerve with the promoter boys. I wish they were all like our pm's which are positive and information sharing. It's a shame they are bleeding over into the amp reviews now that some spas are reopening and obviously the same owners as some of the studios. Originally Posted by ntxguy
SOLID RECON!
SOLID RECON! Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Thanks JBB. Just trying to do my part.