Goodbye... I'm Just Saying...

My Dear Friends:

My entire life, this one and my personal life, have been hacked and threatened. It is for this reason that I am leaving the business.

I will miss you all, but the threat to my life (and the outing thereof) is just to great a price to pay.

This person lives among us all. We trusted him as one of us.

Because of the threats and his actions to date, I cannot and WILL NOT disclose his name. Just know that those you think are your friends ARE NOT. DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE!!! DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR REAL NAME TO ANYONE!!!

For those of you who know me, you know what my leaving the business will do to my livelihood and subsequently, my family.

I'm so sorry I had to go away like this. All of my accounts, personal, private, etc. are being disabled right now. You will not have ANY way to contact me.

I'm so sorry to have to say goodbye in this manner. I wish it were with happy thoughts. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all well and good luck with these and your future endeavors.

Endearingly, Aidan MacKenna
Au revoir! Who are you anyhow?
Oh, no, .... this hobby loses one of the best, brightest, and most beautiful providers inside and out with your departure. I am SOOO sorry, hon.

An appropriate Gaelic blessing for cleansing the past, with Irish luck for the future:

May the blessing of the rain be on you—
the soft sweet rain.
May it fall upon your spirit
so that all the little flowers may spring up,
and shed their sweetness on the air.
May the blessing of the great rains be on you,
may they beat upon your spirit
and wash it fair and clean,
and leave there many a shining pool
where the blue of heaven shines,
and sometimes a star.
Good Luck Dear-
I never met you or even saw your photos I'm sad to see you leave. Your reviews are stellar and it's obvious that you were a credit to the providing community.
Best of luck to you darlin!!
PJ
Sign on as someone else...if not, best of luck to you, Hate when this shit happens to you girls.
Can someone tell me how this retirement thread is an alert? Moving to COED.

Torito
Maybe having been stalked and hacked isn't an alert when she is afraid to post the name of who is doing it but you can bet good money whoever it is will soon find another victim so hopefully she can post that in the provider alert forums and sites.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
The self posted kind?

Good luck , Aiden. Stalkers suck.
NOTHING on this site pisses me off more than reading these stories of providers who are stalked and abused/threatened/outed by fuckwads (technical term) who prey on them. If a provider is exploited by a pimp, that's self-inflicted, so I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the Fort Worth Old Fuckers and their posses.

I understand her perspective, but I really, really wish she felt she could out the guy.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

Maybe having been stalked and hacked isn't an alert when she is afraid to post the name of who is doing it but you can bet good money whoever it is will soon find another victim so hopefully she can post that in the provider alert forums and sites. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
No kidding! If being stalked and blackmailed isn't alert-worthy....

A name or handle would have been really helpful, but I can understand where she is coming from. Good to see compassion and empathy is abundant! It's never alert-worthy to some people until they are on the receiving end of things.
Hmmmm - I was just having a trust discussion with a provider. It really is hurtful even when the betrayals of trust are not in the realm of stalking, outing or whatever else has terrified her. I'm not sure how to rid our community of these useless pimples on the hemorrhoids of life.

It's hard to imagine how terrified a girl with a stellar rep like that must be to not share even a handle.

Sorry to hear this.
am really sorry that happened to you,I wish you the best
Safire Sweet
Tragic when it happens to anyone. Never had the pleasure but your posts and reviews paint a great portrait. I'm sure there's so much more of you we'll never enjoy and that's a crime. I hope the issues you're going thru are resolved peacefully and to your satisfaction. Good luck.
I did have the pleasure of meeting you, and had a good time. I am very sorry you have to leave. Best wishes to you hon