I am not a woman of color...

• Sami
  • 04-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Now there are many discussions on this how ladies choose not to see AA guys. Well I had a guy contact me yesterday, and I got him screened then sent him the email to set a time.

Well I get a email back saying, I am sorry you are not a woman of color. WTF What part of seeing me in my pictures, did you not figure this out. A total waste of my time.

It was the first for me, I wonder how often this happens to the ladies?

I did reply back, we are all dark when the lights are out
WHAT!! Youre not a woman of color?!! Well color me blind!

Never had this happen yet... i say yet because it wouldnt surprise me.. half the emails i get they think im a 20 yr old spinner.. WTF?
  • GNG
  • 04-03-2012, 04:35 PM
A woman of color? Who even says that? SMH

Sorry your time got wasted...
Should have told him yes your are, you are white.
you my sweet lady are a woman of "true sexiness" ....and that is all that should matter!
Sami, you should have told him " I can be one in 45mins " with a spray tan lol

Spanck her and she would be pinck.
I hate time wasters!!!
But honestly Sami....and I'm allowing you all to laugh at me on this one:

As a "woman of color" (lmao! So funny using that, who the heck says that?) your avi DOES kinda looks like an AA woman's legs. After I went through your showcase, I realized it was totally the stockings you had on, but I'll confess I spent at least 2 minutes in confusion at this post.

Maybe you can make being, like white chocolate part of your campaign? Or you could've claimed vitiligo like Michael Jackson? (these are jokes, btw lol)
  • anita
  • 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Well, his loss because you are one sexy woman.
I hate time wasters!!!
But honestly Sami....and I'm allowing you all to laugh at me on this one:

As a "woman of color" (lmao! So funny using that, who the heck says that?) your avi DOES kinda looks like an AA woman's legs. After I went through your showcase, I realized it was totally the stockings you had on, but I'll confess I spent at least 2 minutes in confusion at this post.

Maybe you can make being, like white chocolate part of your campaign? Or you could've claimed vitiligo like Michael Jackson? (these are jokes, btw lol) Originally Posted by Lovely Callie

Good one Callie, I like it!! --Sami--Your White Chocolate

• Sami
  • 04-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks all, I just thought to share some of the asinine comments we all get. Actually I am Cherokee & Caucasian BUT maybe I should have put some war paint on.... LOL
  • Sami
  • 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Oh ya I like that!!

Spanck her and she would be pinck. Originally Posted by pyramider
wow.. that is funny, he should have asked before all of the screening.

I get a lot of what are you? and I say HUMAN and breathering baby..

And, many people have moved over tot he term "people or women of color" instead of AA of black...
It was his loss and it's been his loss for a long time, it sounds like.....ijs
We are all people of color...Just some of us are more colorful than others !!
I would imagine you used very colorful language after he cancelled ..lol