What is the big deal with Greek?

Since the begining of my sexual activity as a teen I have personally attempted greek with women 6-10 times, the attempts were simply made out of curiosity or eurged/requested by the lady I was with at the time. In my mid+ 40's now to this day I don't know what all the excitement about anal sex is about? In all my experiences I just simply have not had a moment when walking away saying to myself OMG I must do this again. Practically in all cases I did not find the exp overwhemingly pleasurabl as I find the position akward and cumberson in approach i.e. it's like trying to stuff my dick in to a thimble(lol), to me the preasure on my dick during the efforts are not pleasuerablly fulfilling. To this day it is not something I crave or seek but periodically my curiosity surfaces, but it is simply something I never persue. In fact I was hobbying a couple of weeks ago in a pretty heated session when the provider grabbed my cock and told ne to put it in her ass, I declined as I was having to much fun with the rest of her body. So my question for the board is.
  • What is all the chatter about is it possible this is just not for me?
  • Ladies is anal sex something you crave and enjoy or do must just have it on the menu to maximize earnings for those that seek it? (not expecting honest answers)
  • Guys what do you find more pleasure in pussy or anal play?
I don't usually do greek because most times, I can get the rock hardness that you need to have to perform that, but when it does happen, I like the tightness and I guess just the thought of the "dirtyness" of it!
Try having her put a strap on on and have her do you, maybe that would clear things up for you on the perspective side...ijs
Try having her put a strap on on and have her do you, maybe that would clear things up for you on the perspective side...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
That's a thread of entirely different topic,
Try having her put a strap on on and have her do you, maybe that would clear things up for you on the perspective side...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
LMAO, bet that would be an eye opener!!

Being an assman, I love the female ass and have indulged in Greek a few times, love the experience.

Tight, dirty and naughty......just the way I like it!
You cannot do a Dirty Sanchez without the ass.
Ladies is anal sex something you crave and enjoy or do must just have it on the menu to maximize earnings for those that seek it?
Why can't the answer be both? Greek isn't bad at all, can be quite fun at times (when the partner knows what he's doing - or if I've taught him how *I* like it ) AND I know it's a moneymaker so the real question (for ME personally) is "Why not?"
Why can't the answer be both? Greek isn't bad at all, can be quite fun at times (when the partner knows what he's doing - or if I've taught him how *I* like it ) AND I know it's a moneymaker so the real question (for ME personally) is "Why not?" Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Honest and informative answer, this.

For the receiver, it's clearly a "works for some, not for all" kind of experience.

The old taboo notion is part of the attraction for some of us . . .
Got some interesting feedback with this.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323635
  • What is all the chatter about is it possible this is just not for me?
  • Ladies is anal sex something you crave and enjoy or do must just have it on the menu to maximize earnings for those that seek it? (not expecting honest answers)
  • Guys what do you find more pleasure in pussy or anal play?
Originally Posted by Milehigh65
*Everything is not for everyone.

*How about a little honesty... For me PERSONALLY, I HAVE to get some type of pleasure (whether it be physical or mental[which heightens my physical pleasure]) from the things being offered on my menu. Fingertips, lips, and tongues are one thing. But, there is nothing about the act of anal penetration by penis that turns me on. Nothing. At. All. I've never tried it in the hobby. But, the times I DID try it was never a pleasurable experience, no matter how slow/gentle my SO was being. It's just something that I have never been able to master. As far as the ladies who have it one their menu, I have no doubt that it's an enjoyable experience for some. I even have civilian friends that enjoy it immensely. Some of the stories I've heard from them are so erotic that I actually asked for lessons because I wanted those experiences, lol. What saddens me is that there ARE some (not pointing fingers, because only THEY know who they are) ladies who do not enjoy it but do it because it brings in the bucks. Those are the ones I feel sorry for. Those are the ones who become jaded. I refuse to allow the hobby to bring anything but enjoyment (and of course $$$$$!) and pleasure into my life. Fuck an extra buck. No amount of money is worth my mental well being. You'd better believe that if my menu changes, it's because I've learned the secret of hot anal sex. As for the ladies who actually enjoy it, more power to you!

*Don't have a penis. Can't answer that one.
I love to play with a womans ass. Just dont play with mine.lol
I've always wondered if Greek feels any different than a woman's vagina for sex, for the guys.
Yes there is a difference, the va-jay-jay surrounds the penis.
I agree there is a big difference in the feel. The vagina is usualy tighter but after relaxation the ass is smoother somehow. I like them both. Sometimes you just want to do something nasty and greek with a provider does that for me. I'm just a littler larger than average and believe it or not when a womans ass relaxes it can take a harder deeper pounding that the pussy can
I've always wondered if Greek feels any different than a woman's vagina for sex, for the guys. Originally Posted by alluringava
I don't know what on earth is equal to or better than a womans vagina. A vigina is something beyond space age, it is self lubricating, it never wears out (they can become sore but you can't wear it out).