Working Lady

Was watching alittle bit of The Masters golf tournament and was noticing all the hotties in the galleries. It got me too thinking how many of them are actually working ladies. Have you guys or ladies ever noticed ladies that was working at functions like this to pick up clients? Granted ladies going to functions like this are probably GPS ladies looking for there SD or someone to shell out some big bucks for their companionship.
where I live the LPGA plays once a year. mmmm Same thing. Now whats with that???
Las Vegas Baby!
... Have you guys or ladies ever noticed ladies that was working at functions like this to pick up clients?... Originally Posted by shorty
Oh absolutely. Considering how few wives will attend a golf tournament and how many gents score expensive tickets and want to go and you've got a Taylormade (pun intended) situation for HDH activity.

Just ask any gentleman who attended the Byron Nelson in the nineties if he ever took a limo ride while there and see how many grins you get...
Oh absolutely. Considering how few wives will attend a golf tournament and how many gents score expensive tickets and want to go and you've got a Taylormade (pun intended) situation for HDH activity.

Just ask any gentleman who attended the Byron Nelson in the nineties if he ever took a limo ride while there and see how many grins you get... Originally Posted by JDNorthface
I'd wouldn't want to be the guy caught on T.V. with a Big Boob Blonde and wifey catches a glimpse of it on ESPN Sportscenter.
I'd wouldn't want to be the guy caught on T.V. with a Big Boob Blonde and wifey catches a glimpse of it on ESPN Sportscenter. Originally Posted by shorty
No chance. Arkansas already has a football coach.
yup - your hit it on the head.... I used to live in Hotlanta and was fortunate a few times to be comp'd with practice and 1st/2nd round passes and hospitality suite access.... never once met a hubby/wife at the club, but would run into a few couples whilst dinning out... Same thing for the Memorial Tourney @ Muirfield in Dublin (Columbus) Ohio... lots of traveling girls that follow the circuit..... I understand that the NBA and MLBB have the same thing
No chance. Arkansas already has a football coach. Originally Posted by JDNorthface

I used to manage a country club that hosted a PGA event annually and the woman that would follow the guys around and the stories that would come from the local strip clubs etc......was unbelievable and make what Tiger did sound tame.....

One year a certain golfer closed the strip club on Wednesday night and missed his morning tee time.......the caddy said when he went to pick him up at the hotel the room had several of the ladies from the club there partying and the golfer just said that he gonna W/D
I've actually stayed at hotels where sports teams stay while in town for games. Never once did I see signs of providers working the hotel. The funny thing is the players bring their wives and girlfriends with them. The last thing they need is to pay for pussy. I remember one time sitting across the room from a well known baseball player who recently married a football cheerleader. That's when I cursed my parents for not giving me the "athlete" gene
I've actually stayed at hotels where sports teams stay while in town for games. Never once did I see signs of providers working the hotel. The funny thing is the players bring their wives and girlfriends with them. The last thing they need is to pay for pussy. I remember one time sitting across the room from a well known baseball player who recently married a football cheerleader. That's when I cursed my parents for not giving me the "athlete" gene Originally Posted by Cpalmson

I can say that i know for FACT that many pay for pussy, despite having wives. I can also say that, some of us, do not dress like hookers when going out with high profile people. Infact... on many occasions they prefer not even a glimpse of cleavage. These guys want total GFE.. not just BCD but in public. You totally play the role of a GF...you show class.. and you keep your mouth shut... Tiger woods just happen to mix hobby world and real world, thus why he got caught. You know they picked a good provider when you THINK its their GF on their arm..