Luxury Rides!

Not sure if this goes here but here it goes. I just saw the new Range Rover site/introduction video and was drooling over it!. Thought I'd share for those that like me, are car lovers!

http://allnewrangerover.landrover.com/us/en/#

Ok, you saw it. What did you think?
My vehicle preference has always been larger sedans, but if I were to purchase an SUV I'd be interested in something like this.
I think the current body style of the Range Rover looks waaay better than it has in previous years, and I also think it'd look good in any color they offer
My vehicle preference has always been larger sedans, but if I were to purchase an SUV I'd be interested in something like this.
I think the current body style of the Range Rover looks waaay better than it has in previous years, and I also think it'd look good in any color they offer Originally Posted by Fararri
I'm partial to Black, my favorite color.

Oh wait, what is that you're wearing?
I love my new Mercedes SLS gullwing
Just remember if your bitching about gas prices now, then buying a more of the top of line vehicle requires you to run Premium Gas, which is getting real close to $4/gal and should be that by time summer starts.
right. Talk about pain at the pump. I actually had a LR3 a few years back and I swear you could see the gas needle move if you stepped on the pedal hard enough. Gas reached $4.15 for REGULAR so I was consistently paying $120 for no more than 5 days of driving... ouch!
I would love a vehicle like that.
I use to be a big fan of Range Rovers, but after renting one for a month and researching upkeep it was a major pass. I love SUV's but I'll stick with my BMW or possibly get a Mercedes in the future.
Two types of people buy Rovers.. Sadists and fools..

British anything is quirky. I went through the Jaguar phase. It was in the shop more than on the road. And I also went through the Aston Martin phase. That was actually pretty good but it also was just a fun little weekend car not a daily driver. The Rover phase.. I can honestly say never ever again.
I had a supercharged Range Rover for about a year and finally unloaded it this last weekend. I considered getting a G-wagon but I've heard nightmares so I'm probably going to replace it with a Cayenne Turbo instead but I'm still shopping. I don't mean to step on your dream car but if you're seriously considering a Range Rover purchase I would urge you to think at least twice. I really expected to get more punch from the supercharged 400hp (felt more like 250). Plus it spent a pretty considerable amount of time in the shop.
Just remember if your bitching about gas prices now, then buying a more of the top of line vehicle requires you to run Premium Gas, which is getting real close to $4/gal and should be that by time summer starts. Originally Posted by shorty
Amen.

Ever since I switched over to a car that needs to eat 91 octane or higher, I have no idea what gas costs now--just that it ain't ever cheap to fill'r up.
From what I have read, Land Rovers have the lowest rating in customer service/satisfaction. They constantly have have issues with reliability. Kind of like the old Jags....if you buy one you better get a second. One to drive while the other is at the dealership for repairs. Think I'll stay with my BMW.
74comet,

All vehicles have problems....just some more than others. My first BMW was an X5.
That vehicle was always in the shop.....and that is when the mechanic informed me
what BMW meant: BringMoneyWith-ya

I still like to bash BMWs while others are bashing the Range Rovers.

ETG
My rover was never in the shop... ever. So who knows, maybe the reliability issues are not consistent across the board and it depends on whether you get a bad car...? I'm on my 3rd BMW and besides small issues, never had anything that kept me from coming back. Yeah, they're expensive to maintain but that just comes with the type of car.

That said, I think the new Range Rover looks amazing. Looove the new design!
EastTxGent,
You are so correct. Some cars are in the shop all the time....others never. Knock on wood, my BMWs have never been that way.