Ball Sucking, Ball Shaving ETC.

I'm getting sick of shaving my balls. I just have too much trouble seeing what I'm doing trying to focus through my varifocal lineless glasses. Would you trust an SP to shave your balls? Gabrielle used to offer man grooming back in the day, now she would probably cut my cock and balls off and slit my throat for good measure. lol

And what's with all the ball sucking going on lately? Suddenly all the ladies seem to be doing it. Do they think they have to do it to be competitive in a tight market? I mean it's kinda fun, in moderation. But some of them get so into it you have to tell them to stop and get back to junior. One said I did such a great job shaving em compared to what she usually runs into that she couldn't get enough. But they never tell white lies, do they? Maybe I'll keep a little stubble going. Any thoughts?
I see one who tells I should shave there. She says she loves sucking balls, just not the Bush to get there. Something about razorblades and the boys that make me shivver even writing about it.
I'm a huge fan of bl/bs and pulling, almost until it hurts and have trained all the local girls in this technique. You are experiencing my effect. So sorry.

I actually saw a Diamonds girl I think it was, in NF CA, that spent way more time on my balls than on the bbbj. It was awesome. Out of the 60 minute appointment I bet a solid 20 minutes was working over my nuts. And that was on her own, I never suggested a word. But she may have gotten the idea b/c they are shaved. She topped it off with two cimnqns endings, one of my favorite provider experiences of all time.
  • MC
  • 05-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Shaving my balls can definitely be a PITA. Most of the time I use manicure scissors for that. It's not perfect, but as long as it's not a jungle down there I'm happy with it.
Oh no, are we exposing another female secret? Women love to suck balls as well as cock. Who'd a thunk it? LOL

@MC you're still a kid, wait till you have hair growing halfway up your dick. The scissors won't cut it then. Pardon the pun.
I don't know what's with it, but I'm certainly not going to complain.
A cordless trimmer is a good investment. It's not a close shave but gets the long curlies off. They have adjustable plastic guards to avoid nipping the skin.
LoL. I have been shaving them for a few months. A good ball sucking section makes me cum faster. I carefully shave my dick as well. I found scissors to be awkward, and every now than I nipped myself. A good razor is best. I use the mach3. Shave the taint too.
  • MC
  • 05-09-2013, 12:34 PM
@MC you're still a kid, wait till you have hair growing halfway up your dick. The scissors won't cut it then. Pardon the pun. Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL I keep expecting the hair to grow back thicker and fuller and darker, just like what happened in that Seinfeld episode.
She asked me to trim 'em, but I'm proud of my corn rows.
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
I've shaved them purty near every day for the last, oh, 15 years or more. And not once have i drawn blood.

Not sure what the problem is.
  • GP
  • 05-09-2013, 02:43 PM
To be honest, I can't stand it when they suck my balls. It just does absolutely nothing for me. A blow job is ok, if they are good at it. IMHO, only about 10% of women actually are any good at sucking dick. I am done shaving my balls. I don't want them suck on them anyways.
IMHO, only about 10% of women actually are any good at sucking dick. Originally Posted by GP
Amen, Bro. But convincing a woman she can't suck cock is like telling a guy he is a bad driver.
LOL I keep expecting the hair to grow back thicker and fuller and darker, just like what happened in that Seinfeld episode. Originally Posted by MC
Supposedly that's a myth, you can cut/shave as much as you want and it's not going to grow back thicker. It makes sense, if it were true then the hair on your head would be thicker than the rough at Augusta National...
I'm getting sick of shaving my balls. I just have too much trouble seeing what I'm doing trying to focus through my varifocal lineless glasses. Would you trust an SP to shave your balls? Gabrielle used to offer man grooming back in the day, now she would probably cut my cock and balls off and slit my throat for good measure. lol Originally Posted by jokacz
Well you wouldn't have to concern yourself with man grooming anymore LOL.