What's Your Preference?

A recent ISO request made me wonder if your exact provider body-type preference was available, which would you choose?

Shouldn't have to be said, different strokes for different folks so no cruelty please.
  • MC
  • 05-09-2013, 07:35 PM
30%.
I should say I like em fit. I couldn't decide between 15-17% and 20-22%, finally choosing the latter.

Speaking of fitness: Tough Mudder in Buf end of July if anyone is interested PM me, assuming I survive my first Tri in a few weeks.
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Anyone in the 15-25 percent range as merely a starting point. Beyond that, other factors come into play.
Just as an fyi, those percentages are definitely wrong in those photos.though. They are about 7-9% too high. The 10-12% is actually 4-7% and the 30% is actually about 21-23%. There's no way that anybody would be that cut with abs at 12%.
I went 25%.
Would have no problem 20% - 35%.
But like Doove said.... other factors can expand my horizons.....
Whatever body type Halle Berry is.
I vote 35% and up is my ideal I love thighs, c cup and up, and soft sensual Curves. I love and have been with women of every body type, sexy is more based on personality and intelligence for me. But, if it's something steady like an ongoing play partner or duo partner it has to be 35% and up.
15% for me
15 to 35 As I am a long term repeater. other factors more important.

mmm like if they can put up with me for a few years. I have gotten to the starting point
25% on average but attitude and interests are more important until the weight gets to high.
Up to 35% but I like spinners the best.
I like to pick things up and put them down.
To be fair, if the ladies would like to start a poll about your typical client:

Anywhere in the 15 to 30 percent works for me.
Just as an fyi, those percentages are definitely wrong in those photos.though. They are about 7-9% too high. The 10-12% is actually 4-7% and the 30% is actually about 21-23%. There's no way that anybody would be that cut with abs at 12%. Originally Posted by onlyyoungonce
Thank you, I suspected that.

Like Gotyour6, I like to pick them up. I have to work out a lot to match my tastes.