Stripper Help!

I'm planning a bachelor party for a friend, and so far the only strippers that I know put on a good show are $550 for 2 strippers. I need to find a cheaper deal if possible. I don't want any extras (Well Id love some extras, but too much family will be there)f, just looking for 2 girls who put on a really good show. Any suggestions?
Last one I went to. They the dancers made sure they gave the father and the father to be extras along with the groom. That kills any loose lips problems.
Only way to get cheaper is go BP girls.
That is not a bad price
If you anticipate that there will be tipping and interest in private dances, then might be able to refer you to some nice performers that will take a little less up front...they would probably not be adverse to extras, but would probably be just as happy not to go there...LMK.
Some quick thoughts of mine are:

If you are hiring, you might wish to give this info to the dancers:
1. Where the location is
2. How many people will be there
3. How long of a show
4. If there may be tipping
5. Who supplies the music
6. Age range of the people being entertained
7. Will any women be attending

Bachelor parties are like orgies. They do more for the reputation than they do for the cash flow.

One stripper should be able to entertain a party of 20 easily in about an hours time. 30 people in about an hour and a half. 2 hours if there are cards on the table. Be sure she is reliable.

When there are 2 strippers, that means less cash in the tips and an odd sense of how the show should go. If you choose two, choose the two that have a leader and follower personalities or two alphas that have worked together previously. If 2 are hired, 1 might not show up and think the other one will be sufficient. If they both think that, you have no girlie show!

Overstaying of time might 1. damage a dancer's reputation 2. cause issues at the homefront with the current wives. (They are bound to find out.)

Strippers should be able to come in, blow your mind, and leave directly after for the best effect. It is similar to the New Year's Countdown.The entire evening is fun, and you get the experience of the 1 minute at the countdown.

I hope this helps.

Have a GREAT time and don't forget to leave a review!!!!

XXX
Liz
Out of curiosity, for what amount of time do you consider $550 not a bad price?
If you are asking me:
Personally, I think 2 girls would do 1 &1/2 hours. That's my opinion on it. It's a gig that can go to someone else so competitive pricing and a good show is key.
2 Girls for 1 hour is what they advertise at the agency I'm working with. .I've used them before, and they were great but they probably made another 2 or 3 hundred in tips. I'm on a buudget so I'm trying to see whats out there, I want good strippers though, not just a girl who is half into it.
I used an agency to hire a male stripper for a double bachelorette party and was very pleased. (So was he,come to think about it... ;-) ) I also used an agency to hire a male stripper for a graduation party. He was also good.

From what I can tell, agencies rarely haggle.

Perhaps an option is to hit the strip clubs and see what's out there and available for private bookings. I would use caution when asking. Some clubs take a lot of offense to the private bookings. Mostly they just don't want it in their face. Some clubs are cool about it.

As I said, though, maybe agency is the way to go. You know they will show up. You can ask if the ladies work locally so you could see them before you hire them. The agency might direct you. They also might not.

:-)

The stripper I hired for the bachelorette party was from out of town. He drove three hours to get to us. Maybe they sent him specifically because it was at a strip club and all those attending were go-go dancers.

The grad party stripper was a local who actually knew the graduate, as it turned out!
I'm planning a bachelor party for a friend, and so far the only strippers that I know put on a good show are $550 for 2 strippers. I need to find a cheaper deal if possible. I don't want any extras (Well Id love some extras, but too much family will be there)f, just looking for 2 girls who put on a really good show. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by NYGman
Only way to get cheaper is go BP girls.
That is not a bad price Originally Posted by Gotyour6
2 Girls for 1 hour is what they advertise at the agency I'm working with. .I've used them before, and they were great but they probably made another 2 or 3 hundred in tips. I'm on a buudget so I'm trying to see whats out there, I want good strippers though, not just a girl who is half into it. Originally Posted by NYGman

2 girls, one hour, $550, plus tips, am I wrong to think at that rate they had best be above average hot and be well versed with each other? If your paying that for any other type of entertainment, the players are going to have rehearsed to a level of competence, and this shouldn't be different.