So long for now

• MC
  • 05-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Well folks, now that I'm finished with school in Buffalo, it's time for me to head back home to Syracuse. While I'm there, I plan on taking a break from the hobby in order to focus on family as well as getting a new job. I would like to take a moment to thank all the ECCIE members who have helped me out and given me advice. Furthermore, I'd like to thank Paulwantsya and the rest of the GOBC for inviting me to some really fun meetings. It was great meeting you guys. Finally, I'd like to thank all the wonderful ladies who have helped make my time spent in Buffalo some of the best years of my life. I truly appreciate it.

This isn't goodbye, merely so long for now.
Good luck with your immediate plans.
Good luck bro. Enjoy your future plans!
Good luck MC - take care and play safe!
...focus on family as well as getting a new job. Originally Posted by MC
family? Job? What are these things of which you speak?

Best to you, it won't be long, but if it's never again I hope it's because life is perfect.

Congratulations on your degree.
au revoir
  • Tiger
  • 05-18-2013, 08:08 PM

Congrats on the degree, and best to finding meaningful employment.
  • GP
  • 05-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Hopefully a future job may bring you back to Buffalo.

Congratulation on finishing school!
You will be missed ...kiss kiss hugs more kisses xo
Well folks, now that I'm finished with school in Buffalo... Originally Posted by MC
Congrats and best of luck.
Hope our banks who seem act more like loan sharks didn't leave you severely indebted like so many others after finishing school. It's a crime this is allowed today.
good luck errr hope ya find a job in Rochester.
MC.
It was a pleasure to read your reviews and your posts.
It was an even bigger pleasure to have you as a member of the GOBC.
Perhaps you will someday start a Syracuse chapter of the GOBC and invite us Buffalo guys for a weekend of beer, golf and hookers................
Best wishes and good luck MC!
Well folks, now that I'm finished with school in Buffalo, it's time for me to head back home to Syracuse. While I'm there, I plan on taking a break from the hobby in order to focus on family as well as getting a new job. I would like to take a moment to thank all the ECCIE members who have helped me out and given me advice. Furthermore, I'd like to thank Paulwantsya and the rest of the GOBC for inviting me to some really fun meetings. It was great meeting you guys. Finally, I'd like to thank all the wonderful ladies who have helped make my time spent in Buffalo some of the best years of my life. I truly appreciate it.

This isn't goodbye, merely so long for now. Originally Posted by MC
Where's your priorities? Family? Future? Or us guys?
Good luck with all your endeavours.

TD
best wishes in your new plans congrats on getting a new degree do you really have to stop hobbying for awhile