Hotel concerns

Due to my work life I have gotten to know, and assume ill get to know, more hotel owners and management. For obvious reasons it makes me apprehensive to get involved in those hotels. Some of the larger ones maybe not as much but curious if anyone has this same issue?
Something similar with me. I travel to the same cities pretty much every month and stay at hotels that are booked by my employer. I have gotten to know the hotel staff in many of these locations. At one time I would have providers do outcalls to my room....not so much over the past couple of years. It would be too visible. I pretty much stick to incalls.

If your situation has you dealing with regular contact with hotel staff i would suggest staying out of those establishments if possible when hobbying. It could potentially lead to headaches with work, and there are enough options out there to not take that risk.
It's more owners who own several so I'm not as concerned as say a manager by still. I think that's where I am. Like I said my favorite hotels are still clear for now, just curious of others have bumped up to this type of issue.