Breast Implants.... Yes Or No?

Ok Well I Have Said This Before.... But Now I Can't Stop Thinking... They Would Look So Nice As A Large B Or Small C.... So Who Wanna Be My MIAN MAN !!!!!!!!!!

DREAMS Do Come True.
Your smokin hot just the way you are!!!!!!!
I agree! Please don't change those wonderful tata's!!
Mz. Dreams...I have not had the pleasure of your company, but from what I see, how do you improve perfect?? Most I have had the opportunity of are waaay to hard to be a turn on,,,it really compromises the softness of a woman, there have been several I have had the pleasure of that were done right and damn near impossible to tell the difference....just saying...
Mz. Dreams...I have not had the pleasure of your company, but from what I see, how do you improve perfect?? Most I have had the opportunity of are waaay to hard to be a turn on,,,it really compromises the softness of a woman, there have been several I have had the pleasure of that were done right and damn near impossible to tell the difference....just saying... Originally Posted by roboy25
+1

Re-think it in 10 years... right now, leave perfection alone... JMHO.

Huck
NO. Not just NO, but HELL NO!!!!
Dreams, count me in on the side of no. There is nothing wrong with small natural breasts.
Dreams, I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you but I agree with everybody else so far. Do not change anything.
You know, guys, I think you're all missing Dreams' point here.
  1. We had this discussion last fall and apparently she thinks she'd like to be bigger. Frankly, at her size she could carry full B's or C's very well. This is Dream's decision.
But the biggest point is IMHO, she's looking for someone to pay for them! Sorry, Sweetie, but if I bought 'em, I'd want to play with them all the time.

My own recommendation to Dreams is if you wants to do it, to use a good, well known cosmetic surgeon who can perform the procedure for the most natural results. There are several in central Arkansas, but I've examined Dr. Suzanne Yee's work on numerous occasions and she does outstanding work - you can't tell they're enhanced.
Can't you get a small business loan?
Wow! Everyone is telling you NO.... But do what YOU want to do...

Everyone told me no too and when I got mine done 11 and a half years ago they were at awwwweeeee with my boobs.

Feel real and look real..... I had an awesome doctor in Memphis...

I say do you want to do.... It's YOUR body....
I am not telling you no...I happen to know that most women are much more confident and sexually sparked by breast implants, if done properly. The risks are minimal, but the benefits are phenomenol Ask your surgeon about sub-muscular procedures; but more comfortable and realistic...
. . . when I got mine done 11 and a half years ago they were at awwwweeeee with my boobs.

Feel real and look real..... Originally Posted by Megan Love
After further examination, Megan is right!
I know I said no, but Megan is right. It will be up to you, just make sure you
find a very good doctor to do the work.

Wow! Everyone is telling you NO.... But do what YOU want to do...

Everyone told me no too and when I got mine done 11 and a half years ago they were at awwwweeeee with my boobs.

Feel real and look real..... I had an awesome doctor in Memphis...

I say do you want to do.... It's YOUR body.... Originally Posted by Megan Love
I thought they looked just fine the way they are, but if you take plenty of care to choose the right physician, they will look great after the procedure too. I think you should just spend the money on a trip to Hawaii instead, but if bigger boobbies will make you more happy.... why not? Do what you want to do. We (the guys), for the most part, like all boobs.... big, small, and everything in between.